Meeting the Trio

-Wolfs POV-

Have you ever woken up but your eyes feel like there glued shut. Well let me just say its an annoying feeling. Even though my eyes were shut I could hear faint talking, sort of like mumbles. Some yelling was also involved too. I used as much energy as I could to listening on there talking. "No she can't be my daughter its not possible", a man with a deep voice said almost mad. "Batman how can you be mad, she is your daughter. You should be happy", a female voice said in a soothing tone.

(I don't like other girls, too much drama)

"She's right Bruce, you should be happy you have a daughter", a calm deep male voice said. 'What is going on who's daughter am I', I thought to myself getting angry at the man with a deep voice. "You don't understand, she is just another way to weekend me, another person I have to protect", he paused. I got even more mad, 'I can take care of myself thank you very much,' I thought to myself. "I'm not saying I don't want her or that I'm not happy that I have a daughter its just I don't want my little girl to get hurt", he finished and creased my cheek. I could hear the sadness in his voice when he talked about me. But I still wanted to bit his hand for touching me.

'Open your damn eyes Wolf", I yelled at myself. I stopped listening for a while and instead tried to open my eyes. I finally, after like an hour, got my eyes to open slightly. My sight was invaded with a painful blinding light that caused me to get a headache and groan. "I think she's waking up", the man with a calm voice said. I tried again and ignored the painful headache. My senses seemed to go back to normal when I opened them. I looked around and found myself In a white room on a hospital bed. As I kept looking I came across two men and one woman.

The woman was wearing this odd type of clothes/ armor, more like two price bathing suit. Which was red, white, and blue, with gold. She was wearing a golden crown/ head band, I think, on. The also had a gold whip and thick metal bracelets that covered half her forearm. The man on her right was wearing red and blue tights with red underwear on the outside. He also had a red cape on and a S on his chest. The last man was wearing a black and gray, different shaded, costume which looked like a bat. Not to mention a bat symbol on this chest.

'The last man must be Batman', I thought. "where am I ", I tried to say but it came out as a raspy voice that pleaded for water. The man with the S must have realized I couldn't talk so he got me a big cup of warmish water. I gladly took the water and drank it all down within a second. They all suddenly got quiet as they saw my actions. "What haven't you ever seen a person drink water before", I asked slightly rude. The first person to speak was the female. "Hello my name is Wonder woman; this is superman and batman, what is your name", she asked in a sweet voice.

I didn't buy her sweet voice so without smiling I said,"non of your business", in a monotone. Her smile faltered and out of the corner of my eyes I saw the bat dude smirk slightly. "Where am I and when can I leave", I asked changing the subject. "You are in a safe place and as for leaving that is something that shouldn't concern you", superman said. 'Woah I'm not staying here as long as you want', I thought to myself. "Im not staying here", I said in a low voice as I took all of the needles out and stood up. Let's just say I was still weak.

"No you need to sit", Wonder woman said trying to sit me back down. And out of reflex I flipped her and sent her strait into a wall.  "Don't touch me", I growled and felt my ears and tail come out of hiding. "Stop we're just trying to help", the bat dude said in a serious voice. I was getting mad and I wanted to be out of this room away from anything that would remind me of the school. "I don't need help, I don't need any one", I yelled at him. He seemed to look hurt at what I said but I didn't buy it.

I've never needed help I've been fine on my own. I started to push past them but superman grabbed my upper arm. I let out a low threatening growl and let my large sharp k-9's show. "Let go unless you want to die", I snarled out. He didn't let go instead he starred me in the eye. I did the same I was gonna full on murder this guy until the bat just had to interfere. "Superman stop its best not to cause problems with her".

Superman reluctantly let go and then I felt a sharp pain in my hand. When I looked down I saw a needle sticking out. I tried to pull it out but I couldn't move. Then I fell backwards and just laid there my body not responding to me. "What did you do", I growled out as the bat walked towards me and picked me up. "I temporarily paralyzed you", he said in a monotone and walked out of the room and into another. 'Wow Wolf you get out of one hell hole and into another', I thought to myself.