Pandaboy

~Wolf's POV~

I've never been in a limo but let me tell you they are very cool. They are so cool I was afraid to touch the car let alone sit in it. If you were wondering right after Bruce called I put on my old, but clean, jeans, black tank top, a black jacket to hide my wings and tail, and finally a beanie to hide my ears. Alfred took me and Dick to a limo while saying "Master Bruce has requested we go shopping for your cloths". *Says in a British accent while twisting a fake mustache*. So here I am sitting in a expensive, beautiful, long, did I mention expensive, limo. Me Wolf, in a limo. I won't lie when I say I wanted to see how long it would take to destroy this previous car.

And as if Dick new what I was thinking he looked at me and said, "don't even think about it". I just pouted crossed my arms and said, "so what your a mind reader now". He just chuckled and said "yeah, and I can guess what your thinking of". He put his fingers on his temples. "Oh really and what am I thinking of", I said smirking. (I'm thinking of food). "Your thinking of food", he said while opening one eye and looking at me. I looked at him and clapped. "I'm not worthy of your presences oh great one", I said to him while repeatedly bowing.

I stopped we looked at each other and busted out laughing. We laughed for a good while. And as we did I saw Alfred smirking looking our way in the rearview mirror. "Best sister ever", is what robin thought as our laughter died down. His thought made me happy it was cool having someone around my age to talk to. The limo started to come to a stop and as it did Alfred said "master Dick, master Wolf we have arrived". I looked out the window on my right and saw we pulled up to a stir that said 'Forever 16'. (A/n: this is a real shop from young justice).

I didn't notice Alfred open the door on my side, well until he did. I said a small thanks and looked at the people rushing by. I saw a lot of people and I felt a wave of mixed emotions that made me want to go back to the mansion. I think Dick saw my discomfort because he linked his arm to mine and said in a whisper, "don't worry Wolf just relax you'll get used to it". He started guiding me into the story and what I saw scared me, so much pink. Everywhere I looked was ether pink , see through shirts, or skirts. I his behind Dick and let out a low growl. Yes I was growling at the clothes.

I'm not joking when I say everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Dick. "Wolf knock it off", Dick whispered over his shoulder to me. I looked around at the girls around me and saw how they all were wearing nice cute clothes, nice hair, and makeup that make them look pretty. Then their is me wearing ripped pants, an old faded black tank top, a slightly ripped jacket, a beanie, no makeup, and my hair in a wet messy bun.

Yeah I stuck out like a sore thumb. Not to mention more than half of the girls were giving me death glares and the guys in the store were looking at me like I look at food. Yes there was drool everywhere. All of the attention was on me and I didn't like it. It made me uncomfortable, and I didn't want to blow my cover so I only glared back at the girls and guys. They just kept staring. "Hey you guys got'a staring problem cause if you want I can fix it", I said as I came out from behind Dick and popped my knuckles.

Its as if those words got them out of their trance and they started doing what they did before I stepped in. Then Dick and I calmly walked to the cashier and he told the girl that I was here to get measured. She nodded her head and motioned for us to follow her. We did even thought I was still uneasy about being here. " OK hon' could you stand here please", the hazel eyed brunette asked as we walked in to a empty room with clothes hangers and a mirror. The woman Sarah, I read her name tag, was taller than me by maybe four inches. So she was like 5'8 around there. Yes I'm short, and yes Dick is taller than me.

I obeyed Sarah's command and stood in the center of the room. She then grabbed a tape measure and wrote my measurements. She would compliment me a lot about my body and asked how I stayed in shape. I simply said I run a lot. After the measuring was over she went to the back and brought out seven pairs of pants. They were all skinny jeans I tried them on and made sure they fit. They did and we bought them along with seven pairs of short shorts, seven pairs of spandex, five pairs of shoes, lots of undergarments, lots of tank tops, plaid shirts, T- shirts, a few sweaters, a few jackets, some gloves, and beanies.

Yeah we looked weird when we walked out looking like we bought the whole store which we kind of did. And all of that walking around made me hungry. "Where do you wants to eat", Dick asked as we cruised around Gotham. "Do you have any suggestions", I asked because honestly I can eat any thing including fire and ice if I'm desperate. "Well there is a really good chines place", he said moving a bag off of his lap. 'Well I've never had Chinese food so why not', I thought.

"Ok sure sounds legit", I said looking out the window just watching the different shops and stores pass by. "Alfred could you take us to Red Panda to get something to eat", Dick asked Alfred through an intercom. Yeah we were kind of in the very back. "As requested master Dick", Alfred said and took a sudden turn to the left. We took a few turns until we reached a cute Chinese shop on a corner. The little shop was red, it had russet colored shingles, paper lanterns, and bamboo plants around.

Dick put on sun glassesamd ushered me out. Then he told Alfred to drive around the block a couple of times. "Lady's first", he said as he held the door open. I just rolled my eyes and pushed him in first. It was very calming inside it reminded me of the room the Black canary chick and I were in. There were only two costumers before us so waiting didn't take to long. But we did have an argument on how many two item combo's we should get. The reason we were fighting was Dick said I should get one TIC, (two item combo), but I said I wanted two. Look I know I'm being a fatass but I'm hungry and even if I get two I still won't be full.

But by the time we got to the front I convinced Dick on letting me get two TIC's. As robin ordered I was focused on the different smells in the chines shop. My mouth was watering. I think I might have drooled a little. Then I felt a nudge snaking me back into reality. "I don't think I have enough", Dick whispered to me. The time I leave without money. We were holding the line up and we didn't know what to do.

Then I felt a shadow loom over me. It was a big shadow followed by a deep voice, "here", was all he said as he put down a five dollar bill. He had an amazing deep voice that made a shiver run down my spine. I slowly turned around and met a six pack that was slightly visible due to the fact that this guys Black T-shirt slightly clung to his body. I looked up and met with these beautiful blue eyes that seemed to bore into mine.

I looked closer at his facial features he had a very defined jawline, high cheek bones, his amazing blue eyes, and raven black hair. I was basically staring at a god like creature. He was soooo hot, not to mention his height I think he was like 6"1-6"3. He seemed to look at me the same way I did to him. I felt like my stomach was doing flips, and I felt warm and safe. As I looked into his eyes I saw an emotion I never felt before or seen. I noticed his heart beat was racing. And his thoughts made my heart stop. "She's gorgeous, wow...is this really happening", those were his exact words.

Then another familiar nudge snapped me out of my trance. I looked to my right and saw Dick with our food in his hand. "We have to go", he said nudging me again. I nodded and looked back at the hottie in front of me, he was still staring and he had a reddish pink across is cheeks and nose area. I was being pulled by Dick out of the shop and I didn't break eye contact the whole time. But before I got out the door I took one final look at him and said "see you around PandaBoy".

Then I walked out and my heart was beating uncontrollably, I was out of breath, and my face felt warm. I didn't know I was smiling until Dick asked me what I was smiling about. I answered honestly and said "I don't know". I have a feeling I'm gonna see him again and soon.