His Scent

ITS MY BIRTHDAY- 9.11.18
WHAT ARE YOUR BIRTHDAYS PEOPLE?! Let me know in the comments!

Evvy's pov

I walked back from English... What a fucking drag.

My wolf was still going crazy and I spent most of the lesson just talking to Ali through the mind link.

I'm scared there might be something wrong with my wolf because now whenever I look at an attractive dude or say something she growls and mutters something... That is not normal... I know I only shifted a week ago but out of everyone I know... They have never said that this happened...

I'm also worried for Ali's wolf too... I mean if we are both having the same problem, then there must be something not right there...

I walked out to the front of the school with Ali and sat at a picnic table with the rest of the friend group.

After ten minutes of listening to Ruby singing Panic! At The Disco and listening to the rest of them talk about memes, my wolf began to purr and howl. I became on high alert just like Ali did...

We both kept looking around and then a scent hit me. A masculine scent yet it had a hint of honey. Goddess, I love this smell. I could drown in it.

All of a sudden two men emerged from the woods. One of them was extremely attractive and the other one was ok. The scent became stronger the closer they came and all of a sudden I was picked up and being carried away. I watched as the other one carried Ali off aswell. Ughh.

What is wrong with these people?

But then my wolf started to purr and chant. 'Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate' River kept repeating. 'Ok ok I get it, but this is gonna take some work. He has gotta prove himself to me.' I replied back to her.

She was yiping and hopping around in my mind.

I was placed back down on two feet and I was about to walk away until I was pushed up against the wall. He nuzzled his head into my neck for the second time, and I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it... Because I loved it.

"What's your name my dearest mate?" the handsome man asked.
Me being the cocky bitch I am decided to keep it plain and simple. "That's none of your business"
He didn't seem to like my answer at all since he growled lowly.

"Shall I just call you mine then?" he said cockily. Right then and there I wanted to swoon but I stood straight and tried my best not to show emotion.

"No you can't... I'm not yours. I don't want or need a mate so excuse me, but I have to go." I was trying so hard to stay away from him. I mean he could be horrible... I don't want to have to deal with that.

I turned to leave but he grabbed me back. I watched as hurt crossed his features and I physically winced. I was suddenly by his side as my wolf tried to take over... I came back to my senses and backed up the wall. Oh goddess, I caused him pain and hurt. I'm so sorry. I will make it up to him.

"What's your name?" he grounded out.
Suddenly I had a surge of confidence and decided to answer with that confidence.
"Evvy" I said.

I noticed that he went into another daze and took that as my chance to slip away but... It didn't work. He pulled me back into him.

I was thrown over his shoulder and he began to run into the woods. His scent was to much that I didn't squirm I just drowned in it.

That was until he was about to cross into Alpha Xavier's pack. Just no, he is to dangerous. Whilst we have an alliance... He stars in horror stories... In still told about shit he does... I refuse... I will not die today...

I quickly hopped down and looked at the border terrified.
"I-i can't g-go in there." I stuttered out. Hell nah. Not dying today.

"I'm sure the Alpha would be fine with it." he said smugly. Is he crazy?

"And how would you know?" I asked him with a surge of confidence coming back.

"Well he is sorta standing in front of you sweet cheeks" he replied even more smug of possible whilst leaning back against a tree. I blushed a deep red.

I tried to contact River to ask her why she didn't tell me he was am Alpha but that bitch was playing with him. I think his name is Spike from what I can tell.

"So I'm mates with an Alpha?" i asked him... Still in shock.
He just nodded his head. I mean out of all the Alphas... Why the most scary and dangerous one. I mean granted that right now he didn't seem mean or scary but what if he was just trying to gain my trust. River growled at the thought and then went back to playing with him to calm her self down.

"Where is Ali?" I asked him.

He seemed to be mind linking someone so I took this time to get a glance at my mate. If he was gonna be mine I'm allowed to check him out. He looked perfect to me... But he was practically designed to attract me and the same goes for me to him...

He looked back at me and smirked. "She is with her mate, my Beta. They are fine." I just nodded before saying "Well that's good, I hope I see you again but I gotta go home..."

And with that I turned to leave but... He had other plans.

He swooped me up on his shoulder and said "Oh no, your coming with me" and ran across the border and to somewhere... I don't bother squirm... Cause in a weird way... He felt like home.

                      Yasssssss

                      Yasssssss