All In Trouble

Evvys pov

I looked over at my mom as she scanned Xaviers face, worriedly. I made my eyes fill with tears slightly. Yeah, I can fake cry, its a talent really.

I let a small sob escape my lips as she touched one of his cuts and he hissed in pain. She recoiled and looked at us both.

"My dear, what happened?" she spoke as she darted her eyes back and thorth between us.
"Dad happened." I chocked out.
She gasped and stormed out of the room.

We followed after her and I began to wipe the tears away. She stood, leant over the table, holding my dads ear in her hand. She was screaming at him, to me, I couldnt tell what the hell she was saying but, by the look on his face. He sure as hell could.

She let go of him and stormed into the kitchen. She came back out with a first aid kit and threw it at me. I caught it and she ordered me to clean him up.

She dragged dad by his ear up stairs and I heard a door slam and muffled shouts. Damn, I could hear dad whimpering through the door. What did I say before? My mom is scary when she is mad.

"You ok?" I asked Xavier as he stared forward, where the entire scene had just unfolded.

He nodded stiffly so I took his hand in mine and pulled him with me upstairs to my room.

My room was rather large with a private bathroom and walking in closet.

It was huge, but yet again, the house we lived in was huge. My brothers only have a room and all share one bathroom but my parents have a similar set up to me it just looks totally different.

But the house is huge. You could get lost if you had never been here before.

The pack and alpha pays for a tiny bit of the house the same how we put to their homes, and my dads business job pays for the rest. The mortgage is almost over.

As I pulled Xavier through the door, I placed him down on the toilet lid that was thankfully next to the sink.

I zipped open the first aid bag and pulled some disinfectant and some bandages out, along with some pads to clean the cuts with. I pushed the plug down in the sink and turned on the hot tap, but with a tiny bit of cold so that it came out lukewarm.

"This is only water to help clean it your face so I can see the cuts better, ok? But you gonna have to swill your face yourself." I said as I turned the taps of.

"Ok"

And once he said that, he stood up, and leant over the sink, washing his face over. Hissing slightly as he touched the wounds. I could hear River whimpering, howling and hissing out in pain and it was then I realized that it must have been her mark. She could feel it but I couldn't.

Goodness me. When he was done, the water was tinted a light pink and that just made River growl lowly at the sight. She hated them being in pain.

Ok, so let me explain how Spike and Rivers mark works. Basically, I can't feel any of his pain, because I'm not marked in human form. River can feel Spike and Xaviers pain because she bares their mark, because they both have the same mark. It works the same for me. When River marks Spike, Spike will feel mine and Rivers pain. But Xavier can't feel mine because he isn't marked in human form either. See, is that confusing?

At the mention of marking Spike and Xavier, Rivers imagination was going wild and she was purring in delight.

I saw Xaviers eyes glaze over and I knew he was talking to Spike. And from the way Xavier looked at me when he came out of his trance, I knew exactly what Spike told him.