Calm Down

Evvys' pov

Shocks shot up me as I hugged Xavier. I was worried and I needed my mate. Apparently Chase will wake up around about tomorrow so I needed to come calm down cause one nurse was doing my head in.

Not only was she acting all fucking scared around me. But she was being stalkerish.

No joke.

I was walking to the room after I went to get some water, and this bitch starts following me. I turn to look at her in pure curiosity but unfortunately I was hit with a fast fire game of twenty questions.

"Are you visiting?"
"What room?"
"What ward?"
"Do you know the way there?"
"Can I help?"
"Who are you visiting?"
"What's wrong with them?"

She kept repeating the same ones aswell. It didn't fucking help when I fell over, trying to get away from the bitch.

She sat me in a chair and started to look me over. Repeatedly asking if I was ok and all that shit. I told her i was fine and tried to get up but nooooo. This bitch pushes me back down. I finally lost it when she shone a torch in my eyes to see if I had a concussion. Like, no. I didn't even hit my head.

I ran from her and straight to Chases' room, passing all their friends on the way. I loved them like brothers but damn, they were all unmated, hot and players. But they are funny. I love them like brothers and that is all. I couldn't even think of any of them like that. Like. Eeewww.

I sat at Chases side with Hunter and Nate. As I looked over him. He looked peaceful. I could see the scaring of the vampire bite on his wrist and growled lowly. After that, I needed to go calm down.

I know the best place for that.

I spoke to the nurse about his current condition and they said he would wake up tomorrow. He would have all recollection and all.

So he was gonna be fine.

I walked out the hospital, saying goodbye to all the boys. They all smirked at me, sending me winks and saying their love you's and good byes. I laughed and winked back. We all jokingly flirt with each other. Its good practice.

I set out the main exit and entrance and ran towards the woods. I reached there and used my werewolf speed to get to Xaviers' place.

I rang the bell and knocked a few times, bouncing up and down on one leg as I waited impatiently for him to open the door.

He opened the door a d without even taking a proper look I lunged at him. I encased him in a hug and hid my face in his neck, taking a deep breath.

I calmed almost immediately.

He hugged me back whilst closing the door. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I hid my face in his neck and kept breathing in his scent.

Not only does he smell like the woods, he has a hint of honey to it. I love it. One of my favorite scents.

As I calmed myself down, he took it as his chance to take a good sniff at me too. I knew he could smell all the dudes on me but I don't care. At the minute I need my mate.

I sat in his embrace for what felt like forever, before pulling back.
I looked at him whilst he looked back at me. I stared into his almost black eyes like they were stars. Actually I'm pretty sure if you look deep enough it would be a galaxy.

He cleared his throat and that brought me back to reality. I blushed a deep red and buried my head into his chest. I felt it vibrate as he chucked. I blushed deeper before pulling out and looking down at my fingers as I twiddled them.

He chuckled more before I felt a finger come under my chin and it  tilted my head upwards. I looked at him and blushed a bunch more when I saw him looking dead at me.
"Don't hide from me, its cute when you blush." he said dropping his finger and leaving me sitting there.

"Now, what's wrong?" he asked me. I thought about it then explained my entire day. And it sucked.

After everything was explained I just lay my head on his chest. Listening to his breathing as we sat there. I text my mom that I was gonna be out another night and she replied that it was ok.

We decided to watch Tv for a bit, and so good oll Jeremy Kyle was put on. In the back ground I could hear thunder going off and believe it or not, I hate them.

I hate them so much.

I whimpered and hid my head in his chest. He must have heard my whimpering because he tightened his hold on me and kept me close.

Another thunder rumbled and my wolf began to make me look smaller... Less of a threat.

Next thing I knew, Xavier was carrying me up the stairs and into the room. He set me down on the bed before throwing one of his shirts at me. I ran to the bathroom, quickly changed and ran back out, diving on to the bed and shaking with fear.

Literally... I could not stop shaking.

Well that was until I felt the warm, safe arms of my mate close around me.

I drifted to sleep, to the sound of the storms in the back ground.

THANKS FOR 1K CHIRRENS

KEEP IT UP!

AND REMEMBER FRE SHA VACADO

ALSO THANKS GARLIC BREAD AND A TODDLER NAMED JOHN

Also go follow my social media.

Just the one

Its @hxnnahosell

So make sure to follow!