Unmated Males

Evvy's pov

I was awoken by my alarm. How dare it? I need my beauty sleep! I slugishly dragged my ass out my warm and comfortable bed.

I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a white baggy jumper that had "boy bye" written in cursive in the top corner. Some Nike leggings and I put some superstars on aswell. For my hair I just put it in a high pony and for my make up I just put some natural looking shit on.

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to find my family already sitting at the table. I put some bread in the toaster and leant against the counter as I waited for it to pop back up as toast.

Once I heard it pop up I sprung out of my position and looked over to my family.

"Why are you not, like, angry?" Chase asked as he looked at me. Boi I'm not insane.
"What?" I asked. Slightly confused.
"It don't matter." dad said and they all went back to eating.

"By the way Hunter, I'm gonna walk to school with Ali today." I said and then I yelled a goodbye and walked out of the house.

My wolf was happy but mad at me. It was a strange combination but it somehow worked.

I mind linked Ali and told her that I would be outside her house in a moment and that we were walking to school. She replied with an ok and then I continued my walk to her house... Thinking about my mysterious mate that I found yesterday... That I walked out on... That I'm gonna give a chance.

I got outside Alis' house and waited for her to walk out. She walked out and came straight up to me, in about the same mood as me.

"Did your mate turn insane too?" she asked me. I nodded my head yes in return and then told her the full story of what happened yesterday and she told me hers. They were about the same but my mate was slightly more possessive and crazy. Hers wanted her to move in but she was listening unlike me and she ran for the hills saying the same line as me.

"Come find me when your not crazy!!"

So we both had eventful days.

Why did we get the crazy ones?

As we walked into school we just continued to lesson, glad that we didn't smell our mates but a part of me was slightly disappointed.

I walked straight to math class, parting ways with Ali on the way.

I took a seat at the back of the room, not really in the mood for talking to anyone. I put some ear phones in and listened to some music as the teacher droned on about Pythagoras theorem or something like that.

As I stood up and walked out the class at the end of the lesson I felt someone come up and hug me. I tuck my ear phones out and took a wiff of the person to see if I recognized the scent. I recognized the scent from when I was younger but now it was a lot more masculine.

That's when it hit me.

Elliot

I hugged him back tightly before stepping back and looking over him.

Now let me explain who Elliot is.

Me, Elliot and Ali all used to be the best of buddies until Elliot had to move away with his family to another part of our pack somewhere up north. We haven't seen or spoken to each other since we were six years old.

He had changed so much. He was quite handsome 'not as handsome as Xavier though' my wolf reminded me. I huffed at her in reply before focusing back on Ell.

"Oh my Goddess... WHEN DID YOU GET HERE AND WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" I screeched at him. He chuckled before speaking up in his now very deep voice.

"Well, I got here last night and I didn't tell you because one, I had no way to contact you. And two, I thought it would be a nice surprise for you. Ali knew." he said as he pulled me into another hug.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out to the picnic table where the rest of our friends including Ali were. "Have you found your mate yet?" I asked him. He sadly shook his head no.

"What about you?" he asked. Now my question is. Do i or do I not tell him? Ahhh I mean... I'm not gonna... He might reject me anyway and he is crazy soooo... Yeah, I'll just say I haven't found him.

"No, I haven't." unfortunately. This was completely wrong timing because it was then that I smelt Xaviers' scent and his menacing growl.

And to make things even worse it was then that Evan decided it would be a good time to come up to me and make a move like he always tries to on a daily basis.

Evan decided to wolf whistle and then shout "Evvy, baby, why haven't you returned my calls, you know what a good time we could have." he said raising an eyebrow at me. Did I mention he is the Alphas son... I hate him.

Another growl sounded and Xaviers' scent was becoming so much stronger.

Of course now Evan decides to come and pull me up by my hand and spin me into his hold. Placing his hands on my butt as he made a move to kiss me. I pushed him off and slapped him around the face yelling at him. Calling him a pervert and all sorts. I grabbed Ali and walked into the toilets. I could not be out there any longer.

"He just heard and possibly saw all of that." I said as I paced back and forth.
"Ok, I just wanna ask. Why the actual fuck did you say that you hadn't found your mate?" she asked me whilst crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well to answer that. He is fucking mental and to be honest I think he is gonna reject me after yesterday." I said and sat on the counter.

"Well, he just saw not only one unmated male with his arm around your shoulder, he saw another try to kiss you and then just to make it better. He heard you say that you hadn't found your mate. Con-fucking-gragulation." she said as she stared at me.

"Not helping." was all I said as I let out a puff.
"What am I meant to do?" I asked.

"Well I would go out there and talk to him. This is all really fucked up." she said and pushed me out the bathrooms and outside.

And sure enough, he stood there by the picnic table. Fists clenched. Glaring holes into the back of Evans and Elliots heads.

             'Shit' my wolf said.
           'Shit indeed.' I replied.

Nsushyaghwjsjwggshsjsjdhgbdh