Brothers early visit

Evvy's pov

I pried my eyes open when I heard some shuffling around the room. I immediately sat up and looked around as I blinked my eyes rapidly, but my body was stopped by something on my waist.

I looked down and saw a muscular arm around my waist. I followed the arm up to a body, only to see Xavier.

I turned my gaze around the room and saw three figures. Immediately became worried. Who were they? Why are they in the room?

One approached me and that's when I felt as if I was submerged in a pool of cold water. No, that's not what happened. Me and Xavier were dowsed in cold water by none other than... all my brothers.

All three.
Hunter, Chase and Nate.

All stood around the bed laughing there asses off as they saw Xavier throw me behind him and he practically sat on me.

So, Xavier is sat on me with all my brothers standing around laughing there asses off as we were soaked.

Really nice wake up call.

I eventually got Xavier off me when he managed to realise that it was only my family. 

"What the bloody hell are you all doing here?" I hissed. Ok, excuse me for being irked by the fact I had been woken up to a load of water being poured on me and my mate then only to get flattened by my mate.

So sorry for not being much of a morning person right now.

(are you a morning person or not? Cause I always wake up in not such a good mood. let me know in the comments!)

Once they had finally calmed down, the door was busted open, literally flew off the hinges.

My eyes widened when I saw someone I never thought I would see again.

"Uncle Garret?!?" I exclaimed as I climbed out of the bed. Much to Xaviers dismay.

He turned to me and his face lit up like a Christmas tree as he saw me, he just ran to me and placed his arms around me, not caring I was currently soaked through.

I smiled and  leaned into the embrace loving it. 

A growl rippled through the air behind me but I didn't care. I pulled back slightly and looked at his face, tears welling in my eyes. 

"We all though you were dead...How? Those rouges all piled on top of you... How?" I asked as I scanned over his face. He had 3 neat scars on his cheek, they looked like they were caused by claws.

'rouges'  I spat at River with a slight growl.
'how dare they touch our family!'  She spat back with a louder growl that actually ripped through my chest and into the air.

Uncle Garret looked slightly confused but pride shone in his eyes.

"I'm fine, they did nearly kill me but they didn't. This pack rescued me and I just so happened to find my mate whilst I was here. So it all worked out. I tried to come back to you, I truly did, but you seemed so happy... and you had already spent so long grieving ... I couldn't do that to you" his voice wavered at the end of his explanation.

I held him so tight, burying my head into his chest. I had grieved his passing for a long time. When I finally got out of my depressed stage I threw myself into training and school work. Anything would be used as a distraction. Then I finally got back to me. My normal, bubbly, sarcastic self. I reconnected with the people I had pushed away and fixed my relationship with everyone.

I cried into his chest for what felt like forever before he pulled away giving me a sorrowful smile.

"Wait, what are you doing here then? In our room?" I asked him curiously as I walked back into Xaviers open arms. His arms almost automatically going around my waist.

"Well, I saw the boys walk through and I was confused so I asked around and they said they were the new Lunas brothers. It was only then that I knew you were here." he smiled sweetly at me and then looked over at the boys who were just... Shocked.

I turned so I was facing Xavier curious as to what his expression would be. As he looked at my Uncle, his gaze was hard. Set on his face.

I tugged Xaviers hand and he looked down at me. 

"We're blood related. He is my dads brother. Get over it." I whispered to him in a harsh tone.

He grunted before smiling down at me and then turning his gaze back to my uncle and giving him an approving nod. My Uncle gladly returned the nod.

"Ok, can we meet you all down the stairs, our clothes are soaked and I would appreciate being able to change before I catch some form of cold." I said, all their gazes snapped to me before nodding and walking out.

I turned to Xavier with a big cheesy grin on my face. 

"C'mon, you and your Uncle have a lot to catch up on." Xavier said as he pecked me on the lips and walked off to the closet.

I followed suit and walked in before grabbing some clothing to change into.

I walked back out and into the bathroom, changing into the sweater dress and placed some high knee boots on.

I walked back out and dried my hair with the hair drier.

When I was done, I walked towards the bed and sat on my phone waiting for Xavier to be finished.

I know, the female finished before the male! Big surprise!

He walked out and shamelessly looked me up and down. I couldn't really help myself and I burst out laughing.

Once I sobered up, Xavier gave me an amused grin.

"Ready?" he asked as he walked towards me.

"As I'll ever be." I smiled him and walked towards the door with him in tow. 

Here goes nothing.

VINE OF THE DAY

"Hey, I'm lesbian"

 "I thought you were American"

OK, SO I JUST WANNA GIVE A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO A STORY I THINK YOU WOULD ALL ENJOY.

IT IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY THE INE AND ONLY satangazer WHO IS A FANTASIC WRITER

SHE HAS WRITTEN A BOOK CALLED Moon destined lyncans !!!

I LOVE IT AND SO FAR IT IS GOING SUPERB, SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!