Embarrassed

Xaviers pov

I woke up. In the middle of the fucking woods. Why? Ohhhh Oooohhh.... Last night...

Spike had some fun. And judging from the noises that River made... This is from Spikes memory of course. She enjoyed it too.

I felt something wet against the side of my face and I immediately looked to the source.

Evvy was still in her wolf form and she seemed happy. But slightly embarrassed. She nuzzled the side of my face before looking over at our clothes and then to the trees.

She walked over to her clothes, took them in her mouth and walked behind a tree. I followed suit and lapped my clothes into my mouth before walking behind a near tree. I could hear Evvy's bones cracking and a small whimper before all of that noise stopped and all I could hear was the chirp of the wild birds and the rustling of the bushes against the wind again.

I quickly imagined myself in human form again, down to the very last detail.

I soon stood stark naked behind the tree, and the air was chilly as all hell so I quickly placed my clothing on.

when I walked back out, Evvy was standing there, beautiful as ever. She was looking over the cliff edge. I walked up to her, staying behind her and wrapping my arms around her small figure. I tucked her head just under my chin. I felt her shiver but I wasn't sure what it was so I pulled her closer to me.

I linked through to Spike, just out of curiosity.

'How can she be cold? I know it's winter and all but... c'mon. We're werewolves.'  I asked him. I mean how? It just doesn't make sense.

'you really are a twit aren't you?' he began. 'she was shivering out of delight numbskull. Also, you might wanna talk to her, she seems a bit embarrassed.'

I brought my chin off the top of her head, and looked at her face from the side. Sure enough, she was blushing.

I quickly spun her so that she was facing me.

"Love, what's wrong?" as soon as I spoke those words, she brought her head down so that she was facing the floor. What is it?

If this is about last night then I am putting an end to this embarrassment right this moment.

"This is about last night isn't it?" I questioned her as I lifted her head up with my finger pressed against her chin. Just at the mention of last night she blushed ten shades of a darker red.

Imagine a tomato... that's her right now.

"There is no need what so ever for you to be embarrassed. My wolf, Spike, had the best experience of his life, and it shall continue to be the best experience of his life. Of our life... Obviously, I'll have a better one but that is off topic." I spoke, but towards the end I wore my smirk, didn't even try to hide it. "You and River have absolutely no need to be embarrassed about what occurred in the events of last night."

Evvy lifted her head up, more on her own. She smiled up at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the cliff edge. She sat and then patted the free space next to her.

I smirked, knowing that I had finally gotten through to her.

"you know I love you right?" She asked me, taking me completely off guard. I pulled her over into my lap and kissed the top of her head. She squealed as I did so, but I just chuckled lightly at her.

"Of course, and you know I love you just as much, right?" she nodded up at me as a reply and then entwined our fingers.

She must have gotten bored of the view because she began to play with my hand. I chuckled at her as she did so. But that caused her to look up at me. She bit her lip nervously as she continued to play with my fingers.

"Your just to fucking adorable." I grunted out as I captured her lips with my own and bit her lip for her.

"Now, don' take my job" I smirked down at her.

She blushed a deep red like before and continued to play with my fingers.

right now would be the perfect chance to...

"Evvy, remember when I first met you, and I asked you a question and then you called me crazy and ran away from me?" I asked her nervously. But I wouldn't let her see that of course.

She smiled as she dazed off before looking at me again.

"Of course, it only happened like 3 weeks ago."

she kept smiling up t me before continuing. "Why?"

I took a deep breath before looking down at her.

"Do you wanna move in with me now?" she seemed to stare off into space.

It was completely normal for mates to move in together in a week but for Alphas its usually the day that you meet.

"Will I be allowed to come and go as I please, or will you lock me up in that tower like Repunzle?"

I huffed out a puff of air. "There shall be rules as to when you can leave and what time you have to be back by... but that is for your own safety. Also, you will have to come and tell me when you leave so that I know and don't send a damn search party out for you." I replied.

She nodded understandingly and then went back to dazing into the distance.

"Will I have my own room?" she asked, as she came back to reality.

I looked at her stunned. "Absolutely not, and even try to say that 'we aren't that close' then I shall scold you, and that is not something we want."

She visibly gulped, before nodding.

"Also, one more thing. No one ever tells the female werewolves what the final step in the mating process is for an Alpha, as they say it is the Alpha mates duty to tell them,  so... saying that we're mates, I have a right to know." she says.

I was completely shocked that she asked now, I mean, I knew she would ask eventually because it is what stops her heat... but I didn't think she would ask so soon.

"Errrrmmm, just try not to freak out." I began saying. "We have to produce an heir to the Alpha title." I completed.

She sprung up from my lap and stared at me in complete shock and horror.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know...........

you probably hate me for not updating in so long........

so do as you please..

*dodges wooden stick*

ALRIGHT CALM DOWN NAN! NO NEED TO THROW A FUCKING WOODEN SPOON AT ME!

*hears gun shot*

OH FUCK

...QUICKLY, VINE OF THE DAY

so, this song is called what I want for Christmas... *presses piano key* MONEY

.........................................

*another gun shot*

OK IMMA GO, MERRY CHRISTMAS