GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Part 1

Evvy's pov

I lay in his arms for goddess knows how long. I felt safe and wanted. Which is all I have ever wanted. Even if it wasn't with a mate.

All of a sudden my door banged open, almost flying off the hinges. I heard my brothers voice ring through the room but I wasn't able to comprehend what he said seen as i was to busy being shit scared.

I jumped so far away from Xavier that I fell off the double bed. I landed with a loud thump on the ground. I quickly recovered and stood up. I heard a growl ripple through the room and in seconds Xavier was in front of me checking me for injuries.

"I'm fine." I huffed out at him before looking at my brother who seemed royally pissed.

"I thought I smelt varmin." he seethed out.

Oh no...

Protective brother is here!

"Care to explain?" he snarled  at us.

"Look, its all sorted..." I said to him. Hoping he would just leave and it would all be fine was just to much apparently.

"So, you spent all night crying for... No reason? That's what it seems like if your just gonna be ok like that." he said, clicking his fingers signaling how fast he meant.

I grunted as my eyes grew bright.

I'm getting pissed.

"This is my mate, my relationship, my love life. Whilst I understand you care, I have said, this is sorted." I spoke out through gritted teeth.

"Do you love her?" he turned to Xavier as he asked. Well... This will be interesting.

"Yes." Xavier replied confidently, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

He looked shocked, we usually get along but now its time for him to step down.

"Ok, but don't come crying to me when he leaves you in his dust again." Hunter hissed at me before storming out the room.

What's got his panties in a bunch?

I leant my head back into Xaviers chest and felt it rumble as he growled... What a lovely beginning to the day?

...

I eventually got Xavier to leave, but it took so much persuasion.

I checked the time and noticed it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon already.

I walked into my closet and pulled out an outfit for the club because guess what? I'm dragging Ali to the club.

Becsue I'm lonely.

As hell

And Xavier and I have stuff to sort but right now, I'm embracing my free side.

I first ran to the hair dressers and got my hair toned back to its natural colour. A really dark brown and had it cut a little bit.

When I got back it was 3 o'clock and called Ali letting her know she was coming with me and she was more than up for it due to the fact that she was getting a little bit annoyed with Aiden because apparently he has been really possessive and clingy.

Pppsshhh, she can tell me about possessive and clingy when she has an Alpha mate... Well she won't but like... C'mon... She don't know the meaning of possessive and clingy.

(A/N I just wanna say, I just fell off my sofa because my dog randomly started yipping in his sleep and scared yeh crap out f me. So yeah!)

I whipped out my velvet red dress and my wonderful lacy rose gold heels.