Home School Is A No Go

Xavier's pov

I looked over to Evvy who had dried tear stains on her face as she waved out the car window to her family. I had felt the two taps on the boot of the car, and I knew we were all loaded and ready to take off. 

I pressed my foot down on the gas and we pulled off the drive and up the road. I reached across, keeping my eyes diverted to the road and took Evvy's small hand in mine giving it a slight reassuring squeeze. From the corner of my eye I saw her look up and give me a small sad smile before she sat up, wiped her eyes with her free hand, took a deep breath and looked forward. 

She plastered a smile on her face before looking over at me. 

"So, are you excited?" She asked me. The smile that she often wore was really contagious and I couldn't help but smile back at her. 

"Of course, I'm gonna get to be with you pretty much everyday, all day." I replied.

 Ok, so I know I sound soft. I'm very aware of that, but she will be the only one who I ever treat and talk to like that apart from my mom because I don't mess with that. She will get dad on my ass and that is just something I don't appreciate. Oh, and don't forget I love my mom so I wouldn't talk to her like how I talk to half the people I do. Ya know, it's called street cred.

Anyway, for some reason Evvy seemed baffled by my answer which I just didn't understand. What's confusing about what I said?

I gave her a questioning look before turning my gaze back to the road as if egging her on to say what had her so confused.

"You do know that I still have to complete the rest of this year and one more year of school right?" She said and I felt my face turn hard. 

"No, I will have one of the someone bring home your text books and notes, and homework's. You can do online lessons here." I told her as I pulled into our drive. Hmm, I liked the sound of that.  Our.

I looked over to face Evvy but when I did I was not happy with what I saw. She was already facing me, her face morphed into a hard glare. I could see she was seriously pissed, and I wanted to cower away in a hole. 

She started muttering words as she faced away from me ready to get out the car. I could not understand what she was saying. 

"Este chico demente cree que puede decirme qué hacer. Así no funcionará. Moriré antes de escuchar lo que dice el molesto imbécil.." She muttered. 

(translation, google translate is my best friend! anyway, translation : This demented boy, thinks he can tell me what to do. That is not how it will work. I will die before I listen to what he says the annoying asshole.) (your welcome)

Ok, I have no idea what she just said. Like, damn, now I'm going have to learn Spanish.

I hopped out the car and walk to the boot and pulled out two of the suitcases that were there. I saw Evvy go to grab one but I stopped her. 

"No, amore mio, vai insde." I said in Italian. Yeah, I am Italian but my accent is weak, it only comes out strong when I speak Italian. 

(translation: no, my love, go inside) (thank me later)

"il tuo non è l'unico che può parlare in lingue mio buon Signore, ma si è ancora una piccola cagna." She said back in Italian before walking back in the house.

(translation: your not the only one who can speak in tongues my good sir but you are still a little bitch.) 

What did I do to get called a little bitch and how many languages can she speak? Like damn!

Got to say though, its hot as fuck but if she calls me a little bitch again I swear she will be in some deep shit.

After about half an hour, I got all her belongings in and can I just state, she didn't say anything other than thanks. Like, excuse me. 

I carried that all the way up the stairs and then into the room and all she gonna say is thanks.

I have definitely pissed her off. It must be the school thing. I'm only doing it for her safety.

I walked in the room to find her muttering to herself in Spanish again. If this is going to become reoccurring, then I'm going to have to learn Spanish.

"Voy a meter una raqueta de tenis en el culo si no viene y solucionar esto en los próximos diez segundos porque no estoy haciendo maldita educación en casa."

(translate: I will shove a tennis racket up his ass if he don't come and sort this out in the next ten seconds because I am not doing damn home schooling.)

I walked up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist, but she quickly shook them off and continued to busy herself.

"If this is about the schooling, I'm just doing it for your safety." I huffed as I sat down on the bed.

"I've been safe there for years, this is just because of my friend and because off all the other unmated male wolves there isn't it?" She spoke as she turned and placed her hands on her curvy hips. 

Ok, so maybe that was my underlining reason... but why wouldn't I? They always hit on her and I can't help but be jealous. I'm just possessive and that's the way it is.

I nodded not ashamed. I'm allowed to be possessive if I wish to be. 

"I'm gonna get this in your head once and for all. Ti voglio. Non loro. Si. Quindi fermati e avere una certa fede che io ti voglio solo." She said and then kissed me.

(translation: I want you. Not them. You. so stop and have some faith that I only want you.) 

The kiss was chaste but it showed so much affection

"I'll compromise, I pick you up and drop you off at school. I get to talk to the Alpha as well about his son."

She seemed to think it over for a second and then sat down on my lap and nodded.

"Come on, I'll help you unpa-" I was cut off in my sentence by a knock on the door. 

I walked over to answer it, but instantly regretted. 

There stood the pack slut... in nothing but her under garments and a coat.

Tiffany.

VINE OF THE DAY

VINE OF THE DAY

ROAD WORK AHEAD? YH I SURE HOPE IT DOES.

ok, so don't hate me. I've done worse.