Nola:August Pov

AUGUST POV; (Kay picture on Da side)

Waking up.this morning I surprised to see another day. I got up to the sound of my phone ringing it was my nigga LYFE. Don't ask how he got the name He does tell anyone. I washed up and bout half a hour I was done. I got out sprayed my self down and put on my skinny jeans with checker board shirt with some Tim's. I added a hat with my raybans and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to the smell of my momma cooking I sat at the table as I called lyfe.

"HELLO August?" He said losses.

"Yo wassup nigga what's wrong with ya?" I said getting my pancakes.

"They almost caught me at the trap house but lucky t-bow I'm good now." He said calming down.

"You got the bags safe right?" I said putting the plate in the sink and giving my momma a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes I got the bags if I didn't I wanted be doing my job " he said as I walked out the door.

"Ight I'm on my way just meet me back at the trap" I said hanging up the phone as I was blasting YG really be. Bout like 30 minutes I was there. I got out the car and went up to the room I usually do my business in as LYFE follow. I sat at my desk across from him as he sat in the chair in front of me.

"So are you willing to take the bags to Miami?" I said spinning in the chair smoking the blunt I just rolled up.

"Yes boss I am I need the money." He said as I told man man to get all the bags for him.

"If the deal isn't made in two days that's yo ass and yo family is involved nigga!" He walked out as I stayed back to do extra working. I started to scroll throw insta and took a couple of pics. After that I went to count the bags and money and headed out the door. I end up going to my nigga Kay house. I mean yea she's a bad bitch but we don't get down like that we more as like bestfriend type the only person I can really trust other than my momma.

"So wassup with you?" She said as she smiled at me.

"Shit just got off work wassup what's popping?" I said as she crossed he legs licking her lips. She sure know how to make a dude hard.

"Nun waiting on my Damn bestfriend Shay to get here she needa bring her ass." She said ad I laughed and the door bell rung. She opened the door as a short light skin, dark pretty brown eyes with long hair and a ghetto booty came in. All I could do was say Damn she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey" She said as I looked back at her and flashed a smile back.

"Hey shay I'm August but cAll me Alsina it's business." I shook het hand as she did the same.

"Nice to meet you alsina, Kay we have to get going for our dance performance at the college basketball game." She said smiling and walking out. Damn SHAWTY in college I ain't got no chance with her. She probably already got a nigga that play football in pros or some. I just snapped out of my thoughts as Kay was putting me out the house as she locked up.

"Where is this performance?" I said trynna get a answer.

"August I know your looking at shay no" She laughed and got in the car.

"I just wanna chill please." I said fake whining.

"Okay follow us" she said as we both backed up and headed to the game. There performance was actually dope. I record half of it and @Kay and told her to @Shay. We went out after and SHAWTY was kinda a nigga type. I know what you mean kind. It's just that love wasn't really something I see my self giving to a girl other than sex. She was getting cold so I gave her my jacket. She put het head on my shoulder and was dozing off. We left after we as done and headed to Kay house. I asked if shay needed a ride home. She got inside the car and it was kinda awkward so I broke the salience.

"So SHAWTY what are you in college?" I said turning the corner.

"I'm actually a sophomore in college and I'm playing on being a choreographer." She said looking out the window. I kinda was thinking about just letting SHAWTY go and not try anything. I didn't wanna mess up het chance of beginning something better than what I'm doing. I was about twenty minutes from her house when I got a call from Chris.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Yo where you at dude these niggas just came up in here and trynna Rob or ass!" He said yelling.

"What you mean Rob!" I said pulling her at her door parking. She sat on the car for a while as the conversation went on. I got off the phone and throw my head back with my hands going down my face. I looked over to my window as if I thought she will be out the car by now. I felt someone index finger on my chin turning me there way as she smiled and looked down.

"Alsina I think you got something to handle I'm guessing I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time" she said getting out the car as I pulled her back in.

"No business can wait what's your number?"

"Why Alsina won't your girlfriend will be mad?" She said joking.

"Call me August an I actually don't have one." I said biting down on my lips. She gave me her number as she kissed my cheek. She got out and walked off and went inside the house. I signed as looked back at her house and pulled off. Damn that's all I could say.

*Next day*

I got up to the sound of beeping that means I got a text. It was from shawty from last night saying she forgot she had my jacket. I told her I'll get it later and asked what she was doing today as I asked if she wanted to go chill with me today as she replied back she will love too.

I got in the shower and washed up and got out minutes later. I walked back to the closet and got my outfit and place it on the bed as I sprayed me down. I put on my clothes as I tested her and asked if she was ready and she replied back yes. I grabbed my car keys and headed for the downstairs door. I walked out and locked up the house and jogged to the car and got in. Shawty live like a couple minutes away from me so it wasn't no biggy. As I turned the corner I got a call from the girl Marie I sign and answered it.

"Hello?" I said driving.

"Umm where you been I ain't seen or spoke to you seen we did it like two weeks ago!" She said with a sassy attitude.

"Shawty we ain't even like that I just thought you was bad and I got what I wanted and left and don't call my phone no more." I hung up an pulled up at shay house and hopped out. I knocked on the door as she stood in front of me with her short ass.

"You look nice" She smiled as I complemented her back.

"You look fine your self." I said walking beside her to the car. We went to the park to just get out and get to know each other. I'm not saying I'm falling for shawty but I'm felling her. She dope I like her style smiled and body mostly that ass. But all I'm waiting for is to get in them panties but she also can be friend like Kay if im still feeling het like I am now.

Number one rule in the thug code.

Show no love to thots nor any other hoe cause they are the ones to stab yo ass in the back later on.

I actually live by that quote that's why I don't show love nor don't give a fuck how you feel.

NYC

4 likes

4comments