Chapter:Two

August pov;(Picture of Camryn

Shawty girl aint have to do me like that. I wasn't even looking at her sister with her grown ass. I know Kia, she be with Chris girlfriend sister she be trynna holla at a nigga and shit but I can't do that she's to young. Shay, well that's another story I might do give her a chance there's no telling.

I was dressed in my swimming trucks and a with t-shirt with some jordans. I grabbed my bucket hat and my gold iPhone and left out my bedroom door.

See my life today isn't like y'all normal ass people. Yall go to work come home cook for wifey are hubby and y'all nappy headed ass children. Me, I'm just the nigga who will hit yo girl and have her ass betraying you the next day you see her. The type of nigga that stay strapped never raw but make yo girl feel like I went in like that. The type of nigga that make sure my family and my nigga straight I dont need no nigga to do shit for me cause imma self made nigga.

I walked out the door as I locked it looking back over at the big talk mansion that the masons had. I looked as Mrs.mason was bending over watering her gardening in some high wasted shorts with a crop top shirt that sit her boobs up right. She looked at me and smiled and wave I guess she caught me looking. I smiled and nervously waved back and walked away from my mansion and got inside the car.

*

*

*

*

"Kia hurry up in the bathroom I needa get ready!" I said bagging on the door. I swear this girl will always be a pain. She came out looking like she was working at hooters I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the way as she stumbled across the floor.

I stripped out my clothes leaving me with nothing on. I turned the shower on as I hopped in and washed up for half an hour. I got out and wrapped the towel around me as I walked out the hallway running into my room before ray comes.

I wiped down and put on my strapless bikini top and the matching bottom that went along with it. I slipped on my bleached shorts as I slipped on some sandals to bring out the yellow. I looked in the mirror one more time before heading out the door.

I walked downstairs and see my mom across the couch looking high as ever I just rolled my eyes as I walked over to her. I seen ray come in looking all happy I just sign and brushed pass him bumping him as I walked out the screen door. He pulled me back in as I started to scream in pain.

"Ray get the fuck off me!" Ray is actually my moms boyfriend he talk and dark skin and a drug dealer.

"Watch where the fuck you going remember I know where you sleep." he said licking his lips. I begin to become scared cause I knew what he meant by that. He haven't told me that since I was eight years old and I bet its starting again.

I walked outside to see kids running around with half clothes on. Wanna be teenage hoes and Kia sitting on the boy car as they was kissing and talking. I just rolled my eyes and stormed over too them as she hopped off the car.

"What tf are you doing do you even know him!?" I said with my hand on my hips.

"I'm doing me I'm grown and I do know him I know him alot if you know what I mean" she said as she grabbed his hand. "Come on baby lets go to my room she's just jealous cause she aint got no dick in her life." she said storming pass me and going into the screen door.

I just sat there in shocked because how can she say that. I dont know what's gotting into her but it needs to stop. She never been acting like this she was always the one who looked up yo me even when I did something i wasn't suppose to do. I know my sister is a hoe but if a bitch touch her I will whoop that bitch ass.