Chapter six

August pov;

I was sitting on the sofa eating the food we ordered and watching the movie insidious. Yea I know the shit scary but to me I took that shit like a pro. I looked over at shay as she looked at the tv with the pillow covering her face a little with her knees to her chest. I shucked my head and as I finished watching the movie.

I got a call from someone and it was diamond. I looked at shay as she told me to answer it. I like her. She's cool, she's letting me take a phone call and we having movie not. She's the real MVP yall.

I walked upstairs as I went to my room and plot on the bed on my back as I continue the phone conversation.

"August why haven't you call or come back to see after you was being bitch earlier! I know you with that bitch shay! August you had a ride or die! A bitch that will take a bullet for you. Lie for you and take a charge for you! I love you August and you know that. I'm not just a stripper in the one you felled in love with out of all the girls in the stripper club or anywhere period! And yes I know you fucked most people in there also but I just want to say that I want you I need you in my life. My life isn't complete with out you and Manny in it so please baby people don't leave me please I'm bagging you!" she said crying through the phone.

"Diamond baby I'm sorry. I know I do you wrong with these other girls but I know I'm not the only nigga sticking my shit in you! Yea remember my nigga kan kan that nigga missing now. Why? Because he did some shit with my money$ my club! My business! And my girl! You know how I feel about you diamond yo ass always wanna find yo son daddy nigga that ain't my son! It dont look like me at all. Tf you thought get tf out my face with that shit and get yo life straight than holla at Me.. For now on I'm moving on to the next.." I hung up and looked at the time. It was 6:36pm and I wanted to get out the house. I got my keys as I opened the door and went downstairs. I walked up to shay and told her get dressed. She went upstairs and got dressed in the same clothes she had on when she came here.

She walked downstairs as i was on the phone canceling all my business calls for today cause i wanted to spend the day with my woman. Yes i said woman.

"You ready shay?" i said opening the door and walking out with her walking behind. I locked up the house as i walked to the car. We got in as we bucked up and she turned on the radio as she was looking for her cd. I looked out the window like i was finding something so she won't ask me.

"Lil boy where is my trey songz?" she said getting heated.

"Look shay i wasn't really feeling dude forreal. All he talk about his sex and shit ion wanna listen to that the whole car ride the fuck." I said as I backed up out the long drive way. I made my way out the gate as I begin to drive down the street of the quiet neighborhood of new Orleans. Me getting out the hood was actually one of the best decisions I ever made.

There for shay, she I'm trynna give baby girl anything she wants. I wanna spoil her, treat her like a queen, and maybe love her.

"OMG BABY AINT THIS CUTE!!!" shay said as she came out the fitting room. I looked at her and started to day dream about how my life will be with shay.

She will be at home not working and just being a house woman just waiting for daddy to come home.

Her having the world and her having my back through it all.

Maybe one day even seeing each other tying the knot together if she's worth it.

Her having one or bout two of my babies that I will spoil and love dearly. But that's not right now that's a maybe if I'm willing to make this work.

"Yea baby I like it its sexy." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You want it?" I said whispering in her ear as we both still looking in the mirror.

"Naw I'm good ion wanna seem like no gold digger plus you can't afford this boy." she said taking my arms from around her and going back in the fitting room as I followed behind her and shut the door.

"Do you know who I am and what house I live in? You know how many cars I got. I work some shit of jobs and you tell me I can't afford shit! You know what take that shit off and put yo regular clothes back on and put that shit back since I can't afford shit you a trip!" I said sitting on the bench thingy as she takes of the dress. My eyes wondered her body as I bit my lip. She bend over to reach het shorts but I smacked her ass leaving her in a scared moment cause I caught her off guard.

"Lets go you have more shopping to do give me the dress and go and get some more clothes shoes or whatever. I'm spending my shit just on you right now..." I said kissing her lips. She gripped on my jaws tightly as I put my hand on her butt as I made out with her.

Damn this girl knows how to make a nigga mad, happy, and feel good. I stopped as she wiped the corner of her mouth and walked out. I sat there smiling at the fact I think I just found the one.

She came back with some shit of stuff and I went to the cash register and paid for it. I grabbed the bags as we walked out the store and went to the food court. We sat at a table laughing and giggling until I seen a girl I hit bout like a week ago. She looked at me with a death stare as I looked away and missed shay lips and smiled and winked at the shawty.

I guess I made her mad because she stormed off and rolled her eyes as she got her drink and left.

"What's up with all the kissing calling me baby and buying me things?" she said taking a sip of her soda.

"Dont worry bout it sweetheart come on lets go." we got up and walked outside the mall on the way to the car as I seen diamond leaning against it with a key. I signed and walked up to her almost choking but shay pulled me away.

"Hey August you thought you was gonna just leave like that. See baby boy it ain't over until I say its over and right bout now!" she said cutting off her self as she took the key and scrapped the car up. "Now we down you lame ass bitch!" she said walking off.

"BITCH YOU ARE CRAZY!" I said grabbing her and choking her.

"Baby stop doing that!" shay said.

I really didn't mean to but I had reflex and slapped her. Right now my life could me in trouble right now.

TBC

comment vote

boring I know just some yo post plus phone going dead!!