Chapter nine

Shay

on my way to pick up Kia I realized that imma have to become the better sister and take car of her. I know its gonna be hard but its worth a try. I pulled up at the apartment as she got up and headed to the car with her stuff. She hopped in and she hugged me tightly as she cried in my arms.

This was the first time she ever did this. I hugged my sister tightly as I just sat back a think about this. I started the car up and headed home. What the fuck is imma tell August?

"Really are you serious right now that's my sister I'm not leaving her on no street August!" I said yelling at him as he yelled back.

"Shay she's gonna make things bad for us you don't see this shit do you?" He said as he put his hands on his head.

"August im sorry I'm just trynna do what's right that's how you get yo blessings." I said.

"Blessings shay fuck blessings god aint helping me with shit l! I didn't this myself with no one help talking bout some damn blessings.. Blessings my ass." he leaving out the kitchen and goes into our room.

"Such a bitch ass nigga.." sits in the chair.

Kia

That's fucked up how ray gonna leave me and take my momma and not me. I called my sister that's the only person i have right now. This can be away i can get close to August. I put my stuff in the room and showered as i put on some clothes and lotion down.

I than sat on the bed and turned on the tv as i got in bed. Tomorrow let the games begin.

August

As the sun hit my face i opened my eyes as i looked at my baby sleep in my arms. I aint mean to yell at her for dumb shut yesterday and I'll let Kia stay. I walked into the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth and got my self together.

"Baby wake up.." I said as she woke up and got her self together. Its crazy because i have to watch her sister while she goes to her class today at the college. Its a bummer because i want some pussy and her sister is just so damn evil and a hoe.

"Bye baby love you and if anything go wrong call me okay?" she said walking out the door.

"Its ight i got her she ain't that bad probably." I said as she left and i shut the door. I was going out shopping today so i freshen up a little and grabbed my keys. I knocked on Kia door as she opened it and she looked sexy as hell. I mean im sorry but she did. We walked out the door ad we got in the car and headed to the mall. We got out and walked into the first store as she got her something's and i did too.

Forreal shawty cool and she might can change if she just leave the streets alone. She grabbed my hand as we got into the car and was on the way home. She looked at me and smiled and licked her lips. I just signed and rolled my eyes.

"August do you like my sister?" she said as i stopped at a red light.

"Yes i like your sister very much." as i turned the corner.

"Well does she do this?" She said as she un button my pants and took out my divk.

"Yo the you d-(gco cause she put my divk in her mouth and started to deep throat) mmmh shit Kia" i said as i was bout to pull the car over.

"Naw baby don't stop the car keep driving i got this." she said as she slope on it and everything that shay dont do. I was enjoying this so much that i pushed her head down farther to get more mouth.

I came in her mouth as she licked it all up and lick her lips and she sat back damn shawty crazy.

"Damn girl where you learn that from?" i said buttoning up my pants.

"Lets just say im a pro at what i do.." She said as she finished her self up.

We got to the house as i opened the door and put the bags down. I went to me and shay room as i shut the door and got my lap top out and put on some porn. I was so horny right now that all my mind was thinking bout was Kia, Kia, Kia, that was it.

I bit my lip as i heard a knock at the door and i opened it, it was Kia.

"Wassup shawty?" i said leaning on the door.

"I was thinking can i watch a moving downstairs?" she said as i looked at her boobs.

"Umm yea sure." i said as she looked at me and walled downstairs.

I shut the door and got my weed out and started to smoke it. Bout like seven puffs i was lit. I sat on the bed as I heard a knock again. I opened the door and Kia was standing in front of me with her head down. I looked at her for a minute and picked her up and put her against the wall. I started to kiss her and rub on her thigh as she rubbed on my back.

I throw her on the bed and took off her and my shirt and started to lick and suck on her boobs. I took off her purple thong and started to eat her out so good I had shawty screaming my damn name.

"August shit this is so good." she pushed my head down more.

"That's not my name what's my name?" I said as I put my hand on her neck. She came in my mouth as I got up and put me inside of her. I started to go deep inside of her as she look like she was in pain. I'm guessing I was too big inside her cause she was crying but I got in some more and started to feel good. She started to moan and stuff as she scratched my back up.

"Yes baby go faster." she said as I went faster and she grabbed onto me and I grabbed onto her.

"Aug I'm finna cum" she said as went deeper and she came. I sat back on the bed and she took my dick and started to eat it. It felt so good I started to slap her ass and grab on it. My dick started to get swallowing as I came inside her mouth.

She laid beside me as I put the covers over us. I cuddled with her as I kissed on her lips and rubbed on her boobs as she moaned.

"You love me?" I said licking het nipple.

"Yes baby I do." She kissed me.

I laid my face in the crock of her neck as I took a nap. My phone started to ring as I woked up and seen Kia on my chest. I paused and answered my phone. After the phone call I got up and used the bathroom and cleaned up. I woked up Kia and she sent to her room and got I'm her bed. I know it's fucked up but hey shit happens I love shay I do but I was high I do crazy shit but its all good tho... Sshh..

TBC

COMMENT VOTE