chapter 7

August

Really didn't mean to I really didn't. Our ride home was silent. No talking, holding hands and our phones didn't even ring and a nigga be busy than a mufucka and it choose this time to not ring like tf? Anyway we got to my house and got out the car. She didn't bother talking nor waiting for me. She stood by the door as I grabbed the keys and put the key in the key hole. I pushed open the door and we walked in. I than pulled her arm and pushed her body against mines like we was bout to kiss but we wasn't.

"Stop acting like a bitch i aint really mean to hit yo ass you know it. You to damn pretty for me to be beating on you my damn momma taught me better. I didn't have my daddy but who cares fuck that nigga." I than throw the keys and sat on the couch pissed off.

"Look in sorry baby I'm really am. Its just you hit me and I thought you was gonna start abusing me" She said sitting on my lap. all I could do was kiss baby girl and lay on top of her and just chill.

Shay she's my baby I like her so much. But the question is am I'm ready to tell her I love her? Forreal and I'm twenty two years old and I still don't know what's love.

I held her tight as I kissed her neck and she bit her lip. I than rubbed on her boobs as I slapped her thigh signaling her to get up and take her shirt off.

This time I aint wanna just sex her. For real I think when we sex its love. I takes my time I obey her and shawty knows how to throw it back.

She took of her pants and her shirt. She left her thong and her bra on that was matching and laid back down.

"You look so damn sexy go put some pumps on any kind just make sure they are tall." I said as she made her way up the stairs and went to go get the heels. I sat on the couch as I was waiting on her to show me a lil something of hers.

She came down as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. She than made her way in front of me. She went to go put some music on as she put on studio by school boy Q and walked over to me.

She sat on my lap as she started to give me a lap dance and started to twerk. I was getting hard and she was just driving me crazy because everything on her is right.

"Come fuck me." I said as I took off my pants and stuff and started to stroke my dick. She stood in front of me and took her panties off and her bra. Wow them things sit up so right that I got up and picked her up and slam her on the sofa.

I started to finger her as I ate her out also yea I know ion eat em out but fuck it this my pussy. I went on as she came and I licked it up. I than entered her as I put my hand around her neck and as she had her legs in the air. Her moans, screams, the way she call my name. I can't help but to go deeper faster and slower because she makes me go crazy.

After we was done we didn't have anything on at all only thing we had was a sheet that was on the couch.

we covered up and was just making out, cuddling and holding each other and also just looking at tv.

Man I think she can be the one.

Shay

Wow life right now is great. I have the man of my dreams, the sex is good and I'm just in love right now.

We was in the living room cuddling naked. He was dozing off as I was bout to shower as his phone went off. Something told me dont look at it but I just had too. I walked back over to the phone as it said don't answer.

I signed and answered it and to my surprise....

"Really August really my fucking little sister you a damn fool!" I pushed him and hit the wall.

"Look baby im sorry I am just let me explain." he said holding me.

"Alsina get the fuck off me! Your nasty as hell you think you can just fuck both sisters! Hell naw!" I pushed him.

"Listen to me shay! Yo damn sister keep calling me I dont fuck with her okay so gone head with that damn bull shit that you talking cause I'm not fucking scared to get one of my bitches on the street to kill yo lil ass." he said with black in his eyes and hate. I just wanted to cry cause my sister really. The one I stand up for even doe she does everyone.

"So what you gone do leave or stay cause aint nobody got time for this shit that you got shay this is Nola!!! Okay if I walk out that door right now I might don't make it here tomorrow! Do you want that to be me? You want me to go just like my brother huh!" he said grabbing me.

"N-No alsina I'll be scared mane fucked that alsina I love you!" I said hugging him.

"Y-you what?" he said pulling me away while he's arms still around me.

"Alsina every since I was little I always wanted my boyfriend to be perfect and nice and have a hustle and treats me like a woman.. But I got something different than I expected." I said looking into his eyes.

"Come here... Shawty I love you too I mean that shit." I pulled her into a very tight hug as she was crying.

I hurt her so much I never thought she was gonna say them words to me.

I'm glad I met her.

We been through some shit.

But she's the girl that's my baby..

My Baby

My Queen

My Keeper

My Diary

My Life

My First Love

Last But Not Least

My Future Wife👰💍💋💎

Comment Vote Follow