Chapter:One

August pov;(The picture of diamond on the side)

See know me I would've been fucked her ass and left but its something different about her. I got dressed in all black and and white and my leather hat. I grabbed my keys and walked out and checked everything. I walked outside greeting my next door neighbors that was having a party. They invited me but I had business to take care of.

I got In my all black range rover and pulled down the windows. I blasted 0 to 100 by drake and backed up out the drive way.

I called Chris to tell him I was on my way to the club in a minute. For you guys that don't know I formed a strip club to make extra good money also. My club was called 'Racks'. Me, Chris and Kirko came up with the idea.

I pulled up into the parking lot as I passed the line it was packed tonight. I walked passed all the crowded people.

I dapped up the security guards and walked to see money blowing, half naked girls and smoking. I walked over to the boys as we chatted for a while and I went to my office. I walked over to Diamond slapping her ass as she grabbed my shirt.

"Damn boy control yo hand." she smiled.

"Come to my office I wanna ask you some." I than started to walk down the black hallway.

*

*

*

*

"Mmm Alsina why you have to be so damn rough!" She scream in pleasure as I chocked her while giving her deep strokes.

"Shh!" I said slapping her ass watching it jiggle.

I pulled out as I laid back on my desk as she went down on me. She put my in her mouth as she went to work. I throw my head back as she deep throat, I just controlled her head as she was doing everything. I felled my self getting bigger as I came in her mouth she swallowed it and cleaned it up.

I button up my pants and zipped it and slapped her ass again signaling her to get out. She pecked me on the cheek as she walked out I just stared until she shut the door.

Sometimes you just gotta love strippers who will give it up anytime for them racks but they know this dont give cheese away.

I walked out going over to a table with the boys and I called Twinkle and star over and the started to give her a little show but me and Chris needed to talk business.

"So wassup with you and home girl you met?" Chris said over the music.

"Man it ain't like that we just cool to me she's like the rest of these muthafuckas in here after I hit that number I ain't gonna hit up no more." I said wiping on my drink.

"What if the pussy good than what?" he said spiking the hookah pin.

"Than she will me a personal sex toy you know the deal man you know me!" I said as twinkle sat on my lap giving me a lap dance.

I was so faded I thought I seen her three times. She started kissing my neck as I just sat back as the weed flowed through my system.

I closed my eyes as I heard shooting go off. I took out my gun as the boys was behind me. The girls ran to the back where the dressing rooms was. I saw that one of em had diamond even doe she was a stripper I loved her like a girlfriend mostly everyone in the club knows that.

I watched as he reached into her pants with the gun rubbing against her self. I started to get mad cause everyone knows she's mines when it comes to the kind of business. I snatched her away from him as we started to argue. He simply walked out fast and we cleaned the place up I had a talk with diamond and I wasn't finished.