chapter 11

Okay guys before I start... I just want to say the baby is not August okay.. She was pregnant before they had sex she said... So yea again its not August..

Kia

I shouldn't but I have too. I know shays mad but it will be the best if I do get rid of it. She doesn't want me here anyway. I have been a slut or whatever lately but hey I'm from the streets. A bitch gotta do what she has to do to get her cheese. I was half way finished with my shift at 'racks' as I seen a face that I thought will be the end of it. It looked over at me as its eyes was glued to my face ae it walked over to me. I signed and rolled my eyes as I cleaned up my station as I took of my apron and throw it on the stool.

"Wow if I tell your sister that your working for me what will she say pretty girl?" Aug said as he moved his hand back and forth around his chin.

"August look in just trynna make it. I know y'all dont want me to stay so imma get me an apartment and get the fuck on with life." I said as I walked off and went outside. I stood there was the longest because renesha was supposed to be picking me up. But I guess the bitch found some dick tonight and had to ditch me. I felt a hand tap me as I looked to my right as August faced me. I just rolled my eyes and and crossed my arms.

"wassup you need a ride home ma?" he said unlocking the car.

"Naw I'm good I'll meet you there." I stood in front of the club as I flipped my hair.

"Ight suit your self." he than I got inside the car and pulled off.

This is bullshit. She isn't answering her phone. August left and I'm out here alone with nothing to eat. I than saw a car coming from around the corner ad it stopped in front of me as the window rolled down. I walked up to the car ad I got in the front seat and shut the door. I looked to my left as I seen Aug and just rolled my eyes and had a attitude this fuck nigga.

"What's wrong with you yungin you act like a nigga don't exist anymore." he said ad I looked at this nigga with a confused look.

"August I dont have anything to say to you okay! You said you love me and you still sleeping with my sister! Knowing that you should me in my bed with me I hate you!" I said sitting back in my sit as I felt the car stopped.

"You what Kia?" he said not making eye contact

"I hate! I hate that your cute! That you older than me! That you love my sister! I hate you!" I said crying. All I did was felt a sting across my face as he started to yell at me.

"Okay okay August just stop!" I said wiping my tears away.

Shay

I cooking dinner as I knew my babies will be home soon. I was just finished with the greens as a knock approach the door. I walked over to the living tall door as I placed my hand on the door knob and twist the handle. I smiled as I looked at the person and it just faded away. My stomach just ripped opened and I just wanted to die. How did he wait how did he found out where I live. It can't be....

"Hello Shayla may I come in?" he said as he smiled and I moved out the way.

"Yes you may I guess." I said as I shit the door behind him.

"Nice home you have how did you afford this?" He said as he sat on the couch checking the house out.

"Umm this is my boyfriend house." I said afraid.

"Ohh im guessing you and Aug a thing now?" he said as my eyes got bigger.

"Whatcha mean Aug? How did you know trey!" I said with confusing.

"Come on everyone knows that he fucking you! He stole what was mines in just trynna get it back... So where's my money?" He said walking towards me.

"I-I dont have it..." I said walking backwards as my back hits the wall..

Cakes

Hey I'm Cakes but my real name is Shayla.. I am a daddy money maker I work for my boyfriend Trey. See I was actually a normal girl just like the rest of you. I still go to school and stuff but this job I have to keep. I just finished with this car as I pulled down my dress and wiped my lipstick off the side of my lip as I tried to kiss the man cheek but he moved away. I was high or drunk and was a mess. I reached out for trey as he was messing with some other girl ad he pushed me down. He doesn't want me and never will. I dint even know why I listen to him about working for him. I give my body up for sex but also does a lick. That means I rob different people and places to live a life I call mines. Ion know what I'll be doing in the next couple of years since I'm sixteen. Damn life couple be worst.

•Back to the present day•

"Trey I don't have yo money get out please before Aug come." I said ad I pushed him off me.

"I want my damn money!" he than put his hand around my neck as he picked me up and put me in the air.

"I'll be back okay I want my damn money this is Nola I'll have yo ass killed in a hurt beat" As he let go of me as he let me drop on the floor. He than kicked me as he walked out the door.

August

I opened the door as i seen shay on the floor as she couldn't breathe. I picked her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hold on tight. She told me what happened as i left and catch up with trey. Think hell get away hell naw. He hit my girl used her for some that ugly hoes do now imma fuck him up. Lost his mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TBC

COMMENT VOTE...