chapter five

August pov;

Laying in bed with shay makes me think. Do I really wanna keep doing what I do? Should I stop dealing with her? Should I let diamond go? Shidd I'm high asf ion know what's going on forreal.

She was sleeping peacefully smiling on top of me with nothing on but a sheet over her. I kissed her forehead as I rubbed her butt and held her tight. I looked over to the time and it was eight in the morning.

I pushed her over gently and got ready. I grabbed my phone and keys and looked at her again. Is she's the one? Am I the settle down type? Should I give everything for her? Mane this shit got me paranoid.

I walked out as I got a call from an unknown number I answered it as I was walking down the stairs.

"Hello?" I said with a confused face.

"Hey Alsina are you busy?" the familiar voice told me.

"Um yea may I ask who's this?" I said locking the door.

"Its Kia silly" she said laughing throw the phone.

"Kia? Shay lil sister the one that be with Chris girl sister?" I said pausing.

"Yea why are you so surprise so are you busy or what?" she said waiting on an answer.

"Yea shawty plus you to young." I said as she felt sad.

"Ight guess I talk to you later." she said as soon as she was gonna hang up I started to talk again.

"Wait... Where are you?" I said kinda crazy in the head.

"Why I thought you was busy?" she said.

"I got sometime to waist so wassup you trynna chill or nahh?" I said walking to the car.

"Yessa and I'm at home." she said hype.

"Ight meet me a the James river." I said hanging up. I walked to the car and got in. I buckled up as I started the car up.

I backed up as I started to drive down the road. I turned on the radio as a cd of trey songz started to play. Ion wanna hear this soft ass shit. Shay put this shit in this car with her lil freaky ass.

I pulled up at the river as I seen this short, light skin girl with some shorts and crop top on. She walked over to me smiling as she reached out for a hug. I hugged back as we walked over to the bridge as she walked in front showing off her lil ass switch.

I walked behind her as we stopped at a view that was nice and she started to instagram. I wasn't in it so that was good. We walked over yo a bench as she sat down and patted a spot for me to sit at.

I sat beside her as she put her hand on my thigh around. I just signed and looked at her like she was crazy and moved it away.

"What's wrong August?" she said confused.

"Look you are to young plus you know I'm cool with yo sister." I said looking at her and licking my lips.

"She's not the only one you busting doe like why can't you just state the fact that I like you!" she said looking away crying.

"Lil girl you tripping." I said getting up. "Plus dont call my number and don't speak of this you are weird asf." I said walking away to the car. I got in as I seen her just sitting lost like did I just did that. Yes bitch i did it with yo lil grown ass she need a ass whooping bad!

I pulled off as I got to the stop light. I was going to the ware house to handle some business and things. I pulled up at the ware house as I seen lyfe come out like he had something important to say. I walked closely as he started to talk. We got inside as I made my way to the Self destruct room.