Fights

Justin's POV 

I was at my middle school and this complete asshole was being well an asshole. First he pushed me into the lockers and then he kept saying the most annoying stuff. I tried walking away but then he yelled after me, "What are you scared of me you little brat!" I ran back and punched him in the face. I looked at his face and two words to describe it would be pissed off. He threw me on the ground and kicked me in the ribs until I couldn't keep track anymore. I looked up when he finally stopped and saw him sprint down the hallway. I looked back and saw my step-brother's friend's SWAT team(Hondo, Tan, Street, Luca, Deacon, and even Rocker).

Street's POV

We were at a school to tell the Principal that we had finally found his kidnapped daughter and we saw this kid getting punched and kicked. To us it looked like a unfair fight because one kid looked like he was in 10th grade and the other looked as if he was in 6th. As soon as we saw the younger boy get kicked we started walking down to see what was happening. When we were 10 yards away the older kid bolted and the younger kid looked at him then us. The kid looked so firmiliar. As soon as he saw us he got up grabbed his bag and started sprinting towards the stairs. We started running after him.

Justin's POV 

When I saw them I of course reconnized them but I don't think the knew who I was (which would make sence cause they hadn't seen each other for months). I started sprinting up the middle school's stairs and then felt someone grap my foot I started topling down the stairs and saw that it was Rocker who grabbed my ankle. I yelled out, "Sorry." about every six seconds or whenever I was about to run into someone. I started running as fast as I could and went outside to the nearest building which happened to be a parking garage that was closed. I ran inside, went to the stairs and started sprinting upthe stairs to the top. I saw the SWAT team a few yards behind me and then relized, why the hell am I up here. I started backing up when I wondered why is Luca not up here. 

I accidently took one too many steps and fell off the building. I started screaming but then caught something it was the ledge to maybe the 6th floor. I heard Luca yell, "Let go I will catch you!" I yelled back "What the hell why in the damn world would I trust you!". No reply. I could feel my fingers starting to slip and I knew I was going to slip soon enough. I finally gave in and said, "Fine, I'll drop!" Luca replied, "Ok come on down.". I let go and dropped down one level, I felt someone's hand grab my arm and he started to pull me up. I saw all my brother's SWAT friends. 

They led me into Luca's prized possesion "Black Betty" and I sat down beside Deac and Street. Once the SWAT van started moving I sighed and got on the floor of the van and laid down with the stupidest smile ever. Then Street said "Justin." "What?" Tan said Street replied," It's  Steve's little Step-brother." "Yup, surprise it's me!" I exclaimed with a stupid ass look on my face. After about 15 minutes of them asking me questions like what sports do you play, what are your grades, and how's it going with Steve. 

When we got there I jumped out and yelled, "Oh, finally out of this wretched van with these major assfaces!" "Oh good God, would you shut the hell up!" said Rocker and he smacked me on the back of the head "Hey!" I said and put on a moronic pout. "Come on." Tan said. I did a stupid salute and said "Yes, Sir." with a very stupid face and I ran inside SWAT HQ and said "Good God, I thought you guys were supposed the best of the best and you are as slow as a damn turtle!". They all rolled their eyes and shook their heads I grinned and then asked, "So where am I gonna go for now?" "You're going to stay here with us because we told that Pricipal we had found his daughter before we started running after you and Steve is on a case with five-0." "Ooo, that sounds real fun." I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice. 

Street told me I could do anything that wouldn't hurt me or others, that wouldn't cause distruction, and that wouldn't annoy anyone. I of course groaned at that. So here I am aitting on a couch playing a basketball game on a console that I'm not sure what is. Apperantly I was playing for 3 hours because next thing I know I see Steve come in and say, "Alright, dude we gotta go." "Coming." I said. We walked out the door and got into Steve's blue truck.

When we got home you can imagine Steve was not the hapiest person in the world. He said, "Alright, so what the hell happened?" I explained the whole story and at the end he asked "So did you throw the first punch?" I replied with a quiet and simple, "Ya.". "Come here." he said. He grabbed me and yanked me over his lap. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was now crying over my older step brothers lap. Steve picked me up and I started crying into his chest. He stood up with me in his arms took me to his bed a we both passed out in Steve's bed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this really sucks I'm 11 and can sometimes suck at writing stuff but it's enjoyable so ya 

I hope some people liked it 

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.