Staying With Luca and Street Part 2 (Christmas)

Justin's POV 

Steve is still gone and it's Christmas I guess I'm spending it with Street. two weeks ago he asked what I wanted I told him a few things like a guitar, x box, and clothes. I got him a motorcycle helmet and a watch and for Luca a watch and golf clubs. 

Christmas Day 

Justin's POV

I woke up at 6:00 and saw that Street and Luca were up and in the kitchen. I snuck up behind them and screamed, "Merry Christmas!" They jumped and Luca said, "You're lucky you didn't get punched." with a smile on my face I said, "I wouldn't care that was fricking awesome." "Alright lets open these presents!" Street exclaimed. I went first and got two guitars, an x box 1s, a skateboard, and some clothes(shoes included). Street got a laptop, a watch, a motorcycle, and a motorcycle helmet. Luca got golf clubs, a golf bag, a watch, and a car. (A/N the SWAT team chipped in to buy the guiatrs, car, and motorcycle.) 

We said thanks and we still had to go to SWAR HQ

We said thanks and we still had to go to SWAR HQ. These guys like never have days off it's insane. We rode in Luca's new dodge challenger. I was wearing the clothes I got today and a blue flannel. We got there and people started asking me what'd you get! I said, "Two guitars, some clothes, new shoes, two hats, an xbox, and a skateboard. Rocker asked, "Can you skateboard?" "Ya, I also snowboard and surf." I replied like it was obvoius. "Can you do any tricks?" asked Hondo. "I can do an ollie, nollie, frontside 180, backside 180, kickflip, grabs, and slides." "Geez, how the hell are you so good at it?" asked Rocker  "I've been skateboarding for 5 years.". "Oh that explains it." said Rocker. I just stood there nodding akwardly. "So you can play guitar." said Deac. "Ya. Since I was 8." I commented "What are you favorite rock bands?" asked Hondo. "Umm, Nirvana, Green day, Foo Fighters, and AC/DC." I replied. "How do you even know about some of those?" asked Street "I just heard some songs on a rock playlist." I said. An alarm started going off on their phones. "Shit." said Street "We gotta go Justin." Luca said "Okay." I said. 

I went to the room I was in a couple months ago and turned on what I figured out was a ps4. I started playing NBA 2K18. They were gone for about 90 minutes and when they got back they came into the room I was in and Hondo said, "Now you have to show us those skateboard tricks. "I'm gonna go get my skateboard." I said. I came back 5 mintues later and did a ollie, nollie, frontside 180, backside 180, a kickflip, two grabs, a 50/50 grind, and a boardslide in that exact order. They had a rail for some reason so I did the grind and boardslide there. By the look on their faces they were amazed. "Wow." Rocker said. I grinned widley and said, "I know I'm fricking awesome.". Street looked at the time and it read 7:37pm "We gotta go." said Street "Okay, bye Justin." said Tan "Bye." I said back.

When we got back it was 7:54pm and instead of dinner we just snaked on chips and fruit. We were watching friday night TV (Fresh off the boat and Speechless). That lasted till 9:00 and then we watched "Red 2" when that was over it was 10:49. I decided to go to bed at this time so did Street. I was wondering about how to do some new hard skateboard tricks and then I passed out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be 1-3 more parts of Staying with Luca and Street 

Hope some liked it 

One more thing there won't be any "Bromance" between Street. Luca, or anyone for that matter

Thanks  😁❤