Staying with Street and Luca Part 3

Justin's POV 

Today I got up at 6:45am, got in the shower for 15 minutes, and then got dressed. I got dressed in grey jeans, a Colorado Rockies jersey, blue nike elite socks, a grey beanie, and my Adidas skate shoes along with a braclet from "Buckle". 

Justin's Outfit 

It was now 7:23am and I went into the kitchen to find Street making toast

It was now 7:23am and I went into the kitchen to find Street making toast. Once the toast was done he gave me a plate with 2 pieces on it. After I finished eating I asked Street if I could go to the corner store he said yes. I went down and out of the apartment building. Once I got to the cornor store I went to hair products, popcorn, and energy drinks. Once I got to the checkout I saw a pack of cigarettes and asked if I could have a pack the person asked how old I was I said, "Well that doesn't really matter now does it." and showed him $300.  He slid the cash to him and handed he a pack I smirked and walked out, I hid the cigarettes in my hat and walked into the apartment. Street asked, "So, what'd you get?" I showed him the hair gel, hairspray, popcorn, and NOS energy drink. He said, "Ugg, that's all boring!" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.  Street  said, "I gotta run out real quick." "Okay." I replied. After I heard the door close I ran into my room and went to my balcony.

Justin's Balcony 

I took a cigarette and lit it with a blue lighter I found in the kitchen

I took a cigarette and lit it with a blue lighter I found in the kitchen. I put the cigarette in my mouth and took a drag. It was so... satisfying. My bedroom door opened and I saw Street come through it looking around for me. I quickly tried to get rid of the smoke and put the cigarette down then stomped on it. He came out on to the balcony I could tell he knew something was happening. I heard him take a breath in I sighed and he said, "You really thought I wouldn't notice, I'm not a moron you know." I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "I was hoping." "Ya, I could tell." he replied with a pissed off look on his face. (A/N the apartments are pretty much sound proof) He growled "Inside now!". I scrambled to get inside to went to his room. I heard him shut the door and lock it. He came in to his room and said, "Come here." with a stern look on his face. I went to him, he grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me over his lap. He unbuckled his belt and I said, "W-why are you doing t-that?" "I think you know why." replied Street.