Braces & Sneaking Out

Justin's POV 

I was sleeping but then I heard, "WAKE UP JUSTY!" from Rocker. I jumped and yelled, "You fucking suck!". He smirked and ran out of the room, I knew I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to start getting ready. I got in the shower and stayed in for about 13 minutes. Then, I got out and got dressed. 

Justin's Outfit 

After, I finished getting dressed I walked out of my room and into the kitchen

After, I finished getting dressed I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Half way into the kitchen I got light headed and I fell to the ground. I looked around the room and saw everyone staring at me. "Why the hell are you looking at me?" I asked. They laughed and I rolled my eyes not getting up. I felt someone pick me up and I looked back and saw Tan. I groaned and made this weird ass high pitched noise. Tan stopped walking and just looking at me. I stared at him and didn't blink. I could tell by his face he was freaked out. I smirked and rolled out of his arms. I hit the floor and jumped up. "Did Steve tell you what has to happen today?" Street asked. I answered, "Well my phone has been off for about 24 hours so.... no.". He smirked and I gave him a weird face. "You have to get braces today." Street said. I heard laughter and saw Rocker laughing him ass off I rolled my eyes and stared at Street and said, "Okay, when?". "We have to leave in a few minutes." Street answered. "I'll be back." I said and ran back to my room. I crawled under my bed and waited. 

Street's POV 

I walked into Justin's room and didn't see him anywhere. I rolled my eyes and put my arm under his bed and grabbed his legs. I pulled him out and I said, "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" Then he said, "I was looking for my yoyo and I found it." he stated and put his hand under his bed and grabbed a yoyo. I dragged him to the car and we drove the the orthadontist's office. 

Skip car ride

When we got there we went in and he followed someone into a room. They did some stuff and then some time later he was told to pick a color. He picked white. Getting the braces on took a while but when he was done he refused to open his mouth. 

Back at the apartment 

We walked up to our apartment and opened the door. My SWAT team was there and Deac said, "Smile.". I knew Justin would listen to Deac. He smiled and everyone looked at him. 

Justin with braces