Baseball

Justin's POV
It was Saturday morning and I woke up at 6:05 and started getting ready. I jumped down from my bed and took a quick shower. I quickly got dressed and walked to the kitchen. I ate some waffles and a mango and walked up to Street and asked, " Can you take me to play baseball today." He replied, " I can't but I think Tan can." I nodded and got my baseball bag together.

I put my cleats on and followed Tan to his car

I put my cleats on and followed Tan to his car. He drove to the field and I said," I want to work on my hitting." He nodded and walked towards the pitching mound. He threw the ball, I took a step, and swung as hard as I could. It hit the back fence and Tan threw the ball again. After working on batting I was trying to get my pitching speed up but I couldn't, my pitching speed was around 55 mph and I couldn't get it up no matter how hard I tried. I was getting super frustrated and threw my mit to the ground. Tan walked over and said, "Bud, you're doing really good don't get frustrated." I nodded and he handed me the ball. I tried a few more times and I think I got my pitching speed up. We drove home and I went to my room to practice with my guitar. I started playing Let it be by The Beatles and went through the entire song around 5 times. Street walked up to me and asked, "You're birthdays coming up what do you want?" I answered, "Maybe a chromebook and some baseball gear." He smiled and walked off. Rocker came up to me picked me up and got my baseball gear. He walked outside to his car and dropped me in the front seat while smirking. "Where are we going" I asked "Batting cages." He replied. I nodded and a few minutes later we arrived. I grabbed my bat, gloves, and helmet and we walked in. I started out slow and the pitching speed was at 45 mph. I took a few swings and didn't miss any. I asked Rocker to make it 55 mph and I tried hitting some. I hit 4 out of 5 pitches and then tried some more. I missed 4 in a row I swung and missed I yelled, "Fuck!" No one else was at the cages except us. I swung a few more times and kept missing I threw my bat to the ground fuming. I didn't notice that the rest of the SWAT team was behind me with Rocker. I sat on the ground with my head in my hands for a few minutes and someone came in the cage and went down to my level. I looked up and saw Tan and he said, "Calm down and try again." I nodded then picked the bat up made the speed 60 mph and swung. I hit most of the pitches and was satisfied. Rocker took my baseball bag and I was behind the rest of the team. I was walking and this 10th grader Darren Andrews walked up to me and said, "What the hell are you doing here you suck at baseball there's no point in practicing." I said, "Fuck off Darren." He raised his eyebrows and said, "What the hell did you just say." I replied, "I said fuck off what are you deaf." He growled at me and punched me in the nose making me yell out and grab my nose in pain.

Rocker's POV
We heard a yell and turned around to see this kid in front of Justin. We turned around just in time to see him punch Justin in the mouth. "Hey!" Tan yelled. The kids head shot up and Tan said, "Get the hell away from him." He immediately started running away. We went over to Justin and said, "You okay?" He nodded while holding his nose and mouth. Tan had to pry his hands off his face to see his injuries. His nose was bleeding and his lip was busted. We quickly got in the car and drove back to Street's apartment. We got there and Deac asked, "What the hell happened?" Tan replied, "This kid busted Justin's lip." Justin whined as Tan cleaned the blood off his face. Street went into Justin's room and got a clean shirt. He threw the shirt to Justin and Justin took the old shirt off and put on the new one. "Ow!" Justin shouts. "My braces got caught on my lip." He explained. He dug threw his bathroom drawers until he found the wax the orthodontist gave him. Street threw him over his shoulder and dropped him on the couch. What do you want to watch. Justin replied, "Endgame." Street asked, "Didn't you see that in theaters with your friends?" Justin grinned and said, "Maybe." I rolled my eyes and started the movie. Street asked, "What do you want to eat?" Justin smiled and said, "Pizza rolls." Street laughed and said, "Why did I even ask." The movie started and it was 8:48. Justin's pizza rolls were ready, he sat on the floor, and started eating. He finished his pizza rolls and put the plate on the table. He jumped on the couch next to me. He grinned as he was watching the movie. The movie was over and it was almost 12. "Can we watch another?" begged Justin. Street sighed and started playing Captain America Winter Soldier. Around half way through the movie Justin passed on on my lap. Street said, "Steve is thinking about having Justin change schools for 7th grade." Tan asked, "Why?" Street replied, "It's a better school and he gets in too many fights at his school, that kid today was a kid from his school." "That's a good idea then." said Tan. I nodded and Justin stirred on my lap. I slightly smiled and watched the rest of the movie. 
——————-——————-——————-—————
Sorry I haven't been updating lately I've been a little stuck and my computer broke so I've been using my phone. Thanks for reading!