Party

I love this idea it came from WolvesAndBooksAbby

Justin's POV
It was Friday and I just got out of school. This weekend I was staying at Street's again. I waited out in front of my school for a few minutes then saw a Dodge Charger pull up. I got in to be met with Street. "How was your day." He asked. "Pretty good." I replied. He nodded and soon enough we got to his apartment. We walked in and I got a text from my friend Jack asking if I could go to a party. "Street." I said. He looked at me and I asked, "Can I go to a party with Jack tonight?" He thought about it for a minute then said, "Yeah, I don't see why not. Don't do anything stupid." I nodded and he asked, "What time?" I answered, "His brother Henry is picking me up at 5:30." He nodded and told me to start getting ready. I took a quick shower and changed clothes.

I walked downstairs and Tan was now there

I walked downstairs and Tan was now there. "Ooo, someone looks fancy." Tan commented. I rolled my eyes and he grinned at me. It was now 5:00 and Jack texted that they would be here in 20. "Okay, seriously Justin don't do anything stupid." Street said. I smiled and said, "Yes sir." with a stupid face. He rolled his eyes at me and smacked the back of my head. I rubbed my head and laughed. Soon enough Henry and Jack got here. I walked outside and got in Henry's black Camaro. We got to Henry's friend Kyle's house and walked in. Around 10 minutes later I saw that our friends Coleman and Sam got here. When Coleman walked in he yelled, "Who's ready to get fucked up!" We laughed at him and soon enough he was drunk and he is very annoying when he's drunk. It was around 6:40 and was dark outside. One of Henry's friends Vince offered me a few beers. "Vinny, Street would kill me." I said. He pouted and said, "C'mon one won't hurt." and shoved a open beer in my hand. I shook my head but decided to drink it. It was one beer, then two, then five. Soon enough all my friends were drunk or almost drunk. An hour later we decided to go to a house that nobody lived in but people were trying to sell it. Carson threw me a can of red spray paint and Coleman a green one. A few minutes later one entire side of the house was covered in red and green and the trees had toilet paper in them. We were all laughing and did the other side. While we were spray painting I heard Carson say, "Shit" I decided to ignore him and continued. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Coleman being dragged to a cop car and a cop in front of me. My eyes widened and I tried to run past him but he caught me and led me to the car. We got to the police station they had us sit down. They told us they would call our guardians. "He's out of town" I said and gave him Rocker's number instead because Street would kill me right here. I watched my friends get picked up one by one. Then Rocker walked in, he saw me and scowled. "Are you here for Justin Charles Martinez?" a cop said. Rocker replied, "Yes sir, I'm very sorry for the trouble he caused." I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

Rocker's POV
I got a call from a cop saying Justin was arrested. I drove to the station and saw Justin sitting on a bench, I scowled at him. The officer said, "He was found vandalizing property and is drunk along with his friends." I closed my eyes and said, "Thank you sir, he will be taken care of." I grabbed Justin roughly and dragged him to the car. I shoved him into the passengers seat and got in the drivers seat. I looked at him and asked, "Justin how many damn beers did you have." He smiled and slurred, "I don't know, who the hell keeps track." Then he started to count on his fingers while laughing. I shook my head and scolded, "Justin you need to stop." He giggled and a few minutes later we got to the apartment. I handed him a glass of water when we got inside and demanded, "Drink it Justin." He laughed and almost choked 5 times drinking one glass.
Street had to go back to work so I was going to stay here tonight. I told Justin to shower and go to bed.
——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——
Next day

Justin's POV
I woke up with a huge headache and felt like absolute shit. I got up and remembered Rocker picking me up from a police station. I groaned and went to go shower.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Tan, Street, and Rocker talking

I walked to the kitchen and saw Tan, Street, and Rocker talking. I went to the medicine cabinet and got Asprin. After I took it I ate a peach and Street told me to go to the corner in my room. I was confused but went to the corner on my room. The last time I was in the corner is when I was 6 years old. Street yelled for me to come to the bathroom. I walked in and Street looked extremely disappointed and said, "You said you wouldn't do anything." I looked down. He said, "We tell you things you just don't listen." Tears started to fill up my eyes. He put me on the counter and had soap in his hand. "Open." He ordered. I shook my head with tears in my eyes. "Justin Charles." He said through gritted teeth. I still didn't open my mouth. He called Rocker and Tan in. He told Rocker to plug my nose. I was getting to the point where I couldn't breathe. I opened my mouth and tried to shut it but Street got the bar of soap in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but Street held it and said, "Next time you want to drink imagine this taste in your mouth." I nodded and a few years fell down my face. I looked at Tan and he quickly looked away so he wouldn't give in. I whimpered and Street pulled the soap out. He told me to go back to my room and wait in the corner. I was waiting for 5 minutes and then street walked in. I heard him take off his belt and set it on my desk. "Come here Justin." He ordered. I walked to him slowly tears in my eyes again. He bent me over his lap and picked up his belt.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I was wincing and pleaded, "P-please Jimmy." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"I'm sorry." I tried and put my hands back. "Justin get your hands out of the way you have 30 more." He ordered. He pinned my hands. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
He pulled me up and gave me a hug. I cried into his chest saying sorry over and over again. He told me Steve wanted to talk to me and handed me his phone. I called Steve.

S- Steve J- Justin
S- Jim?
J- N-no, Justin
S- JUSTIN CHARLES MARTINEZ WHAT THE HELL WERE TOU THINKING
J- I don't know, I-I'm sorry Steve
S- *sigh* Did Street deal with you?
J- Yeah
S- Okay, I'm not going to give you your phone for another month   and you're grounded for 1 month
J-Yes sir
S- okay bye Justin
J- bye
I walked out of my room and gave the phone back to Street. I walked to the couch and winced as I sat down. Soon everyone was on the couch and we were watching the Nuggets and 76ers game, which the nuggets ended up winning. Then we watched Ant-Man, near the end I guess I fell asleep because a few minutes later I was picked up and brought to Street's room. They put me under the blankets and got into the bed with me. "Don't do shit like that again." He said.
————————————————————————
Hope you guys liked it
I'll actually be updating more this week 😂