Brothers

A/N I know it's not July but I started to write this in July and put it off, sorry I haven't updated in a while

Justin's POV
Today was July 20 and Steve was coming back. He was gone for 7 months when it was only supposed to be 2 months. I got up and got ready.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw Street waiting there

I walked out to the kitchen and saw Street waiting there. I got toast and fruit and sat at the table. The entire team was here and Steve would get here a little later. I heard a knock at the door and got up to answer it. I opened the door and it was Tan's girlfriend, Bonnie. I smiled and said, "Why hello there." She laughed and said, "Hi Justin, do you know where Tan is." I answered, "He's somewhere in here but you can ditch him for me." Tan walked in and said, "Don't flirt with my girlfriend." then smacked the back of my head. I winced and said," I'm much better than this jackass." She laughed and said, "Sorry I'm stuck with him for now." I grinned and they walked into my room. "Hey, don't have sex in my room." I yelled. I heard laughs and everyone was laughing at the table. Tan ran out and tackled me on the couch. He pushed on my lower back with his thumb. I screamed and fell off the couch. He smiled down at me and smacked my back. I pouted and got up. I heard a knock at the door and saw Steve walk in. Steve picked me up and hugged me. I whined, "Let me down Steven." He laughed and set me on the couch. Rocker walked in and yelled, "Happy birthday Justy!" I rolled my eyes at him and mumbled, "Fuck off." "What was that?" Steve asked. To which I replied, "Hmm, what was what I didn't hear anything." He laughed at me and handed me a big baseball bag. "Ooo, thank you Steve.". He then said, "That's not all, open it." I unzipped it and saw a new mitt, a bat, and a Charlie Blackmon Jersey.