Basketball

This idea came from @lovedeanwinchester2 and it is both a great and awesome idea!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Street's POV 

Justin was still staying with me and right now he was waiting at HQ for us to get back from a hostage call. This guy went into this family"s house, inside the house there were 14 year old boy twins, a 27 year old uncle, and a 10 year old boy. He said he would let them go if one of us came in to take there place. I went in (unarmed) and he said, "Get on your knees." I did and was facing my team he then ordered, "Hands above your head.". Once again I complied. SWAT started moving in and he put me in a headlock and put a gun to my head. SWAT immediatly stopped moving and I tried to get out of his grip, he shot me in the shoulder. Hondo shot the guy and they came in. I put the bastard's hands in a ziptie and handed him to Deac. Tan pulled my arm and forced me outside. I said, "Good God I'm fucking fine." and pulled away. I picked up an ace rap and wrapped it around my left shoulder. We all got in Black Betty and of course I had to sit next to Hondo. Hondo said, "You okay.". I scoffed, rolled my eyes, and mumbled, "I'm fine."

We got to SWAT HQ and got out of Black Betty. We walked in and I went to put my gear away and to get a drink. I went to my locker and got some water. We would mostly train after calls, I went out to the pull up bar and started. I didn't stop for maybe 3 minutes, lots of people were staring at me. I looked at my arm and saw that some blood was showing. I groaned and decided to go get it washed and wrapped better. I got someone to disenfect it and wrap it very tightly. (A/N Deac, Hondo, and Luca have known Street, Rocker, and Tan since they were 16 so Street, Rocker, and Tan were 8.). I started to walk towards the door when Hondo said, "I wanna see Justin so I'm going to go to your apartment." I replied, "Okay.". I got on my bike and he got in his car, we started driving to my apartment. We got there and my phone started ringing. I answered and it was Justin's Principal. 

S- School J-Jimmy 

J- Hello, this is Jim Street.

S- Yes are you in relation to Justin Martinez.

J- Yes, would you please tell me what happened.

S- Justin was in a fight with a 10th grade boy, so would you mind coming here to pick him up.

J- Yes, I'll be there as soon as I can. 

End of phone call

Street's POV 

  "Justin got into a fight and now I have to go get him." I said to Hondo. "I can pick him up if you want." Hondo offered. "Ya, can you." I said. He nodded and I said, "Thanks, Hondo.". He nodded again and walked out the door.

Hondo's POV 

On the way to Justin's school I was thinking that Street was being dick to everyone. When I got there I walked in to the office and saw Justin sitting on a bench. When he saw me he said, "Oh hey Hondo.". I glared at him and said, "Lets go.". He did so and got into the car. I asked, "Who started it?". "Him" Justin immediatly answered. I looked at him and said, "Who threw the first punch?" Justin replied, "Him, seriously.". "Okay, do you think any of this is your fault?" I asked. "Umm, maybe I could've walked away?" he said unsure. I sighed and started driving back to Street's apartment. 

Street's POV

I heard a knock on the door, I answered it and saw Justin and Hondo. I was pissed at Justin, he gets in trouble at least twice a week and I'm sick of it. (A/N rooms in the apartment are sound proof too.). I grabbed his arm, yanked him into his room, and took my belt off. "What the hell, Street!" he exclaimed. "Don't get into fucking fights!" I yelled