Again

Justin's POV
School got out a few minutes ago and I was on the bus with my friend Jack waiting for our stop. The bus got to our stop and we both got off the bus, thanking the driver as we stepped off. We went our separate ways and I heard Jack yell, "See ya later douche bag." I laughed and started to walk home. A few minutes later I arrived at the door. I opened the door and heard Steve yell, "Justin get your ass in the living room now!" My eyes widened as I walked into the living room and saw an extremely pissed Steve and Danny. Steve instructed me to sit down. As soon as I sat down Steve stood up and slammed three packs of cigarettes on the table. My eyes widened and I gulped. "Want to explain what the hell these are!" Steve yelled. I looked down and shook he head softly. He then began lecturing me and shouted, "You know the sad thing Justin? Street told me when I was gone you were smoking! Apparently you didn't learn jack shit!" He started walking over to me and I heard Danny say, "Why do you not listen Justin? No matter how many times we tell you, you don't seem to listen to a word that comes out of our mouths!" Steve was nearly next to me so I jumped up and ran out the door. Steve and Danny ran out the door after me and Steve yelled, "Justin I'm not doing this shit with you right now!" I shook my head and they walked closer to me. My heart seemed like it was going to explode it was beating so fast. When they were around 10 feet away from me I sprinted as fast as I could towards the front door. I got inside and shut the door and locked it as fast as I could. I heard a thump at the door and knew it was Steve. I heard him yell, "You're just making it worse for yourself Justin!" I ran to my room and grabbed my phone. I decided to call Tan.
T- Tan        J- Justin

T- hey Justin
J- steveanddannyareousideandwanttokillme
T-woah, slow down dude
J- Steve and Danny are outside and want to kill me
T- why?
J- they found cigarettes in my room
T- Are you kidding me Justin?
J- I know I'm stupid
T- why are they outside?
J- they chased me so I locked them outside because the look pissed
T- I'm just gonna have them explain it when I get there, bye

I put down my phone and looked out the window. I saw Steve tapping his foot and then talking. Steve looked up and saw me then said, "Justin I swear to god if you don't open this damn door I will break it down!" I decided to ignore him and sit on my floor. A few minutes later I saw a few cars pull up and I saw Hondo, Street, Tan, and Luca walk to the porch. I saw street walk back to Lucas car and got his phone out. Street called me but was still next to the car, I answered.
J-Justin      S-Street

J-Street?
S-Justin I know they're pissed but you need to let us in
J-And if I don't?
S- I cant make you come out but if he has to break the door it's going to be a hell of a lot worse for you
J-He's gonna hurt me tho
S-Dude it's your fault for smoking again, if you would've stopped you wouldn't be in this situation
J-I know!
S- I'm gonna go Justin, come outside... please

I yelled, "FUCK!" and punched the wall making a large dent. I heard Steve shout, "What the hell was that!" I ignored him again and collapsed on the floor. I put my head between my knees and just sat there. I thought about what Street said and Street was actually right. I got up and slowly walked down the stairs. I stood at the door for a while, just staring at it. I heard Steve say, "I don't know what's wrong with him, he does fine with sports and school but he won't let us help him." When I heard that my eyes filled up with tears and some came down my cheeks. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door then opened it. I saw Steve look at me with a pissed look on his face but then he saw my face and his face softened. "I-I'm sorry." I choked out. Steve came up to me and hugged me. He sat down with me next to him on my bed. He said, "Justo, you want to be a cop right?" I nodded and he said, "I don't care how old you are I don't want you smoking or anything like that. I'm not going to let you join the police academy if you do that because when you make it if you are addicted and start putting that before your job you're not just hurting yourself bud, you're hurting your team and civilians." I looked down and nodded. He sighed and ran his hand through his gelled hair. "Okay, I want you to stay here I'll be back in a few." He said. I nodded and he walked out. Moments later Street walked in and sat next to me in silence. He looked at me and said, "I'm glad you let us in bud." I smiled at him and he gave me a hug.

Steve's POV
After I walked out of Justin's room I saw Street walk in. Moments later he walked out and came up to me. "Please don't go to hard on him he feels horrible." He pleaded. I patted the side of his arm and said, "I won't." He walked back downstairs and I went into Justin's room to find him where I left him.

Justin's POV
Street left and a few minutes later Steve walked back in. He frowned at me and sat on my bed. "C'mon bud." He said. I went over to him and he pulled me over my lap. I could tell he didn't have his belt on and felt his belt on my thigh. I sighed and shifted a little bit. "I'm gonna start okay?" I nodded and looked at the ground. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I didn't bother trying to fight him, I knew if I did I would be in more trouble and I knew I deserved it. I didn't open my mouth to argue and just looked at the ground while slightly crying. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK
He rubbed my back and pulled me up to sit on his lap. "I-I'm sorry S-Steve." I said through tears. He hugged me for a few minutes then told me to take a shower. I got in the shower and after changed into new clothes.

I walked downstairs and saw all of them in family room

I walked downstairs and saw all of them in family room. Steve said, "Justin if you have anything else I need you to give it to me, I won't get mad at you." I nodded and went upstairs and came back downstairs with a pack of cigarettes and a vape. Steve frowned as I handed them to him. "You're not going to do this again right?" He asked. I replied, "I won't." He nodded and held his hand out, I pouted and he said, "None of that." I rolled my eyes and slapped my phone in his hand. He smiled and we watched the packers and 49ers game for the rest of the night.
————————————————————————
If you have any more ideas please comment or DM me, I'm starting to run out of ideas