Grounded

Street's POV
Since Justin has been grounded he has been the most annoying little fucker. He walked into my room and yelled, "You're wasting daylight Jimmy, get up!" I groaned and said, "Justin if you don't get out now I swear." "You swear what." He said with a smirk. "You see that window?" I asked, he nodded. "Get the fuck out or I'm going to throw you out." His eyes widened and he said, "Jimmy you just threatened me, I can call the authorities you know." "I am the authorities you little shit." I growled. He gasped and yelled, "Hondo!!" Hondo walked in and said, "What Justin?" "He threatened me!" He exclaimed pointing at me. I groaned and Hondo said, "In all honesty, you probably deserved it." He opened his mouth in shock and pouted. He went to my bed and started jumping on it. "C'mon Jimmy you're boringgggg!" He yelled. I grabbed him and pulled him down next to me. I smirked and said, "I think you're asking to be spanked." He pouted, got up, and walked out.
Justin's POV
I walked out of Street's room and went to go shower.

I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone but Street

I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone but Street. I rolled my eyes and ate a fruit salad. After eating I went back into Street's room and saw him in his bed still. I climbed on his bed to check if he was sleeping and he was. I stood on his bed and started jumping by his head. He groaned and yelled, "Justin, get out!" I mocked, "Jimmy, get up." I heard him growl and saw him get up. I decided to stay until he walked out. He got dressed into black sweatpants and a white shirt, similar to me. "Oh my god, you're so slow." I said. He glared at me and walked towards the door. I commented, "It's about fucking time, you're slow as shit." He quickly turned around and grabbed my wrist while turning me around. He glared at me and landed five smacks. I pouted and he smirked.

Tan's POV
Justin got out of the shower and ate a fruit salad. When he was done eating we saw him walk back into Street's room. We grinned knowing that he's going to pester him. A few minutes later we heard a few smacks and a yelp. We laughed knowing Jim finally snapped. Justin walked back in with a pout on his face and Jim smirking. I saw Jim put his phone down and go back to his room to get something, so did Justin. As soon as he was out of sight Justin snatched his phone and ran to the couch where Hondo, Luca, Rocker, and Deacon were sitting. He jumped behind their backs and put pillows on top of himself. Jim walked back in and saw his phone was missing. He frowned and mumbled, "Little brat." I gave him my phone to call his and he called his phone. We heard his ringtone and he looked by the couch. The sound got louder at the back of the couch and the ringtone stopped. Jim lifted up pillows and saw Justin as he turned airplane mode on. He grabbed Justin's wrist and yanked him up. He grabbed the phone and glared at Justin. He dropped him and Justin mumbled, "Someone's being extra douchie today." Street heard and swatted him twice. "Stop being a brat." Street said before he walked away. Justin rolled his eyes and scrunched his nose.

Justin's POV
Street was in a bad mood today. After he got his phone back from me he walked back to his room. Being the good kid I am I went in. Street looked up and growled, "Justin get the fuck out." I rolled my eyes and stayed where I was. He picked up a slipper and said, "This is your last chance." I laughed and said, "Oh I'm so scared." Street looked like he was going to blow up. He started to say, "5...4...3...2...1." I laughed and he growled. "You're not going to do anything Jimmy." I said. He glared at me and I shut my eyes for a moment and he threw the slipper at my leg. I jumped and ran out the door.

Tan's POV
Street just snapped at Justin and Justin came running into the living room. Now Justin is in a shitty mood but at least he won't be as annoying. He was trying to get a plate and couldn't reach it. Luca walked over and got the plate down while laughing. I heard Justin say, "Fuck off you asshat." Luca smacked the back of his head and scolded him. He rolled his eyes and walked to his room. "Where the fuck is my fucking computer!" We heard Justin scream. We rolled our eyes and Jim yelled, "How are we supposed to know!" Justin screamed back, "Because one of you assholes fucking stole it!"
"Get your ass out here now!" Boomed Street. "Fuck no!" Justin yelled. Street shouted, "I wasn't asking Justin Charles." He stomped out with a pissed look on his face. "I suggest you calm your ass down this instant!" Street said. Justin gritted his teeth and began to turn red. He was so pissed he was shaking and his fists were balled at his sides. Hondo said, "Justin, buddy you need to calm down." Justin glared at him and screamed, "Fuck you, I'm not going to fucking calm down you dicks!" Street looked at him and grabbed him. He forcefully put him on the kitchen counter while Justin was trying to slap him. He grabbed Justin's wrists and glared at him. He grabbed kitchen soap and ordered, "Open." Justin screamed, "No you dick!" Street gritted his teeth and said, "Do I need to get Rocker again?" Justin glared at him and said, "Fuck you!" He called Rocker over and Rocker plugged his nose so Street could put the soap in his mouth. Justin spit it out on the kitchen floor, got up, and tried to run. Street grabbed his and swatted him 10 times while Justin was trying to kick him. Street got the soap in his mouth again and made it so he couldn't spit it out. After 6 minutes Justin was able to spit it out but couldn't rinse his mouth. "I'm sorry Jimmy." Justin said. We rolled our eyes, this kid had the worst mood swings. He sat on Streets lap and we watched basketball for a few hours. Justin was almost passed out after the last game. I picked him up and set him on his bed.
———————————-————————————
Hope you enjoyed
I should be updating a few more times this week