Chapter 1

Once in a faraway land was Japan, a land that is a special place where our history begins. This is where our two characters meet together in a path of love where they both will face their fears together. Where the cherry blossoms bloom in the wonderfully wind that blows gracefully as an angel, where two of our characters which are Connor and Amanda who meet in this wonderful garden known as "Zen's Garden" where many people say that when two people meet in the garden they will fall in love under a cherry blossom. But when Connor gets there and meets Amanda in the garden, Connor receives bad news about his job. Meanwhile, our other character Cadenza just came from a school known as "Richardson High" it is well-known for all classes of status to treat each other the same, not as bullies. As Cadenza was walking home, she saw a gorgeous garden and saw two people talking. She noticed that it didn't sound good, so she sat on the bench to read her book. Let us see what happens when these lovers meet in this garden.

In Zen's Garden...

Connor's POVAmanda: NeutralConnor: Concerned

Connor's POV
Amanda: Neutral
Connor: Concerned

Amanda?
Amanda Stern: Connor, I'm so glad you came...
Why did you call me here?
Amanda Stern: Elijah Kamski and I have been talking about this for a long time, Connor.
Kamski?... He made me do that Turing test... ..I didn't want to shoot Chloe...
^ Software Instability: Deviancy
Amanda Stern: Connor, CyberLife will no longer be making the RK800 series. After that last mission with Lieutenant Anderson... You went to China with Bryan Dechart...
Amanda, please give me another chance...I won't let you down...I promise.

^ Software Instability: Deviancy
Become Deviant?
Amanda: Betrayed
Connor: Deviant, Saddened
Amanda Stern: Goodbye, Connor.
AMANDA!
[Amanda walks out of Zen's garden.]

I failed my mission

I failed my mission...
[Connor sits on the grass near the cherry blossom tree, and plays with his coin.]
Even Hank won't accept me... At least I have this picture of Bryan and me...
[Connor looks at the picture on his phone, and cries.]

Cadenza's POV
sitting in the garden and reading a book
I saw that a man was sitting on the grass and is crying on what was on the screen. I walk there to ask that man what happened, with a smile I ask the man, "Excuse me, sir, are you alright? I saw you crying when I was heading home."
Connor: No... I just lost my job... If only she gave me one more chance...
I decided to sit down with the man and I gave him my handkerchief to the man. She tried to tell him soothing things still sitting down in the grass, I decided to tell the man my name just in case, I say to him in kind words, "My name is Cadenza Jones. My father owns a company not far from here. He does solve mysteries if you are interested, my father is looking for another man to help solve mysteries. maybe I can tell my father when I go home I could ask him if that's what you want. Um, sorry but I don't know your name mind telling me our name please?". Looking at him in the eyes, waiting for him to say something.
Connor: My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by Cyberlife. I used to be an android detective, solving homicide cases dealing with androids with Lieutenant Anderson. But as you saw... It did not end well. It's nice to meet you, Cadenza. You know, it's kinda funny. I've been having cases with deviants and now... I am deviant.
I was surprised that Connor was now fired by some girl that did that. I guess I should ask him on who that girl was, and so I did while holding my book. I asked, "Connor who was that woman who fired you while I was walking home?" While having a confused look on my face.
Connor: Oh yes, Amanda. Amanda and Elijah Kamski created me. I am part of the RK800 series, and my serial number is 313 - 247 - 317 - 51. Amanda is not actually human. She is an AI programmed by Kamski. The real Amanda is dead, so Kamski decided to make his mentor into a program.
My mouth was open wide by the fact that Connor is not human. It is pretty creepy. Oh! I almost forgot to ask Connor about him taking the offer on working for my father in the company on solving crimes and all that jazz. While I was thinking, Connor asked me a question many people ask me. So I can answer while I was still looking at him.
Connor: Cadenza, can you tell me about yourself? I would like to know more about you.
I said looking down at my book, "Yeah sure, well I'm 14 years old and I attend a school called "Richardson High" it's a school for all kind of people basically well we treat each other the same and as we were brothers and sisters. But my birthday is on December 19, 2003, and I love to read, sing, and dance. I also do sports it's fun and I also enjoy having fencing lessons after school. I also have a brother who is in the military and was transported to China to work. Well, that's all I could say about myself."As I was done I noticed it was sunset already and that we were talking so much. I said looking at the sky, " It's getting late maybe it's time for us to go home, well I think my ride is here." While I was about to stand up I feel a warm hand grab my wrist and I look to find that Connor is grabbing my hand. He said:
Connor: Cadenza wait. May I come with you? I have nowhere else to go...
I blushed at the sudden action and regained my posture and smiled warmly, I said while looking into his eyes and say while still blushing," Sure, I mean I'll have to talk to my father about it, I don't think he'll mind that we still have a spare room so I guess you could. Anyways, I think you and I will be best friends in the future." Connor letting go of my wrist, I felt a warmth when I felt his hand on my wrist and I felt safe around him, even though he is an android. He is kinda handsome though, Wait what? did I just say- Cadenza calm down! wait... did I just fall in love with Connor? Cadenza just go with the flow. The car is going to be here any minute now. It was an awkward silence, then I see the car and then told Connor, " Connor could you wait here for me I'll be back okay." Walking towards the car Sebastian, the driver comes out of the car I walk towards Sebastian and say, " Sebastian, I am going to take a friend of mine to our house. His name is Connor he doesn't have a place to stay at please ." Then Sebastian nodded and told me to get Connor to come with us to home. Then I went to the same place me and Connor met and told him,'" Connor the car is here to pick us up and take well both of us home for that way you can stay with us until you can find a real place to stay at." As we walked towards the car, Sebastian opened the car and we entered the car, I told Sebastian to go into the Mansion.