Chapter 13

3rd POV

As the days went by Connor and Cadenza's love for each other has increased every single day they met with each other for a date. But those days were growing dangerous for them, because of the evil that arises within the city of England, they are called," The Red Rose Mafia", they are the evilest people in the city of England, they are the most wanted in the whole world. Well, this day is where everything will change, the life of our characters as of their time together. Will be limited as their time will finish, even during the War that will now start but will not end. Assassinations were planned for people being a plot against those planning for the elimination of the Red Rose Mafia.

Cadenza's POV

I am walking to the music room so that I can practice. Connor and my father are at his working office, so I can finish my homework, which is....paperwork that I have to do. Which is very boring, as I was doing the work, my brother came, sat next to me, and laid his head on my shoulders, and asked," How is mother doing cadenza?" I looked at him and said," Mother is doing well. The best doctors are doing the best they can to heal." James then nodded and then said," Don't worry the doctors are trying their best." James then replied," Play something for me will you?" I then said," Sure!" I then played a song by Debussy 

While I was playing the piano, I didn't know that Connor or my father were listening to me play the piano, until the end, I let myself feel the music with emotions going through that even I  couldn't feel at such an audience

While I was playing the piano, I didn't know that Connor or my father were listening to me play the piano, until the end, I let myself feel the music with emotions going through that even I couldn't feel at such an audience. When I finished, John wasn't next to me, I looked to see Connor sitting right next to me, and said," You look so beautiful when you're playing the piano, you know that right,?" I blushed and nodded, I replied, " Thanks, as for the unexpected entrance for you of how you came into this room." Connor then kissed my cheek and said," I still love you, no matter what happens you are my angel, even though I don't deserve you, you are...just...so unique." As he said that tears were on his face, I wiped them away with my thumb and said," And I love you even though you are my unique, you are my light and my little guardian angel. " I put my hands in his cheeks and put my forehead with his. He then puts his hands on my waist and leans close and kisses me, the kiss was so passionate and gentle that it was soft like a feather. We stopped and smiled, I then got off of Connor's lap and sat on the couch, and started doing my homework.

Miles Edgeworth's POV

I was walking over to The World Office, as per usual. Someone had stopped me on the way.

Phoenix Wright: Hey Edgeworth, where are you going?

To our office, Wright.

Gumshoe: I don't think it would be a good idea to head into there pal.

Why not?

Norman Jayden: Haven't you heard? The virus has taken over!

OF COURSE I KNOW THAT!