Chapter 11

2:00 PM
Cadenza's POV
Once when I was done with my meeting with Mr. Tyler about how we can increase the capacity of the Hagon Crystal Lake, which was the final meeting of today. I told Sebastian that he can get the car, but he seemed distracted by something, so I asked, "Sebastian, is everything okay? You have been looking at the wall for a while." Sebastian then replied, "It's just that I feel that we are being watched by someone.. or something. I think it is a camera that someone has placed a while or before you have arrived. " This raised my suspicions, "what if someone was a spy?" I asked Sebastian: "Do you see anyone in the camera?" Sebastian replied: "It looks like.. Someone with green eyes, another who has a cat mask on their hair, a girl with surprisingly black raven hair, and someone with a hat on." My eyebrows frowned, and replied, " But who could it be, Sebastian?" Sebastian looked at me. "Nevermind that. It is time, my darling." I nodded at Sebastian. A majestic platform rises up from the ground. I then walked to the platform and transformed into my reviving gown. I then formed my magic circle and sang.

When the song was done, David had glided down into the chair, sitting in an elegant way

When the song was done, David had glided down into the chair, sitting in an elegant way. He looked towards me and smiled. I then ran towards him and embraced and said, " David, I have missed you so much! I was hoping this day would come!!" He then embraced me back saying, " I have missed you as well, Cadenza, my beloved sister." I then wiped away the tears he had when he saw me, though he did the same with me. He said to me: "Why did you bring me back?" I replied:" I brought you here because we need your help in fighting along our side during the Holy War and to bring back the old alliances we had." David then nodded in understanding what I meant. Sebastian then walked towards us and replied, " Welcome back, master David, you must be very hungry while being you know dead." David then replied, " Thank you, Sebastian, and yes I'm hungry. Do you by chance have a sandwich?" I then went towards my desk and grabbed the sandwich, then walked towards David and Sebastian, and gave David the sandwich. Sebastian then decided to find out who put the cameras immediately and decided to send for one of my spies to find out more about this issue.
Meanwhile...
Jason's POV
As we looked through the cameras, we saw David.
"He is Cadenza's brother?!"
Chase Brody: Yeah, looks like it.
Just then, someone knocked on the door.
Marvin: I'll go get it! You guys keep doing what you're doing!
Chase went and got coffee for us.
We sipped coffee.
"Wow, this is really good!"
Chase Brody: Thank you!
Marvin went up to the door, and opened it.
A man was there, in a black suit and tie, black glasses and raven black hair that was combed back.
Felix Wright: Hello. My name is Felix.
Marvin: Why hello!
Marvin elegantly bows.
Marvin: My name is Marvin the Magnificent! Why don't you come in for some coffee?
Felix Wright: Sure.
Felix enters the house, and Marvin goes to make more coffee.
Marvin gives some coffee to Felix, and he sips it.
Felix Wright: This is very good coffee!
Marvin: Thank you! Are you related to Phoenix Wright by any chance?
Felix Wright: I am his older brother. I have been in the military for over 10 years.
Marvin: Wow!
Felix finishes his coffee, puts it on the table, and takes out a notepad and a pen.
Felix Wright: So why do you have these.. Cameras..
Marvin: We installed them in case anything with our friends went wrong!
I wave at Felix.
Felix waves back.
Felix Wright: Mr Clark.. It's a pleasure to meet you.
"It's good to meet you!"
I flash a smile at Felix.
Felix writes things down on his notepad.
Felix Wright: Well I should be going now. Thanks for the coffee. Tell Phoenix I said Hello.
Chase Brody: We will!
Felix puts away his notepad and pen, and walks out the door.
I turn off the cameras, hoping that nobody saw us.
Marvin: Wow, your glasses are very cloudy, let me fix that for you.
"I haven't noticed how cloudy my glasses got..."
I give Marvin my glasses, and he cleans them.
Dr Schneep returns from his shift. He has very messy hair.
Dr Schneep: Wow Jason, you have beautiful green eyes!
"Thank you!"
Marvin returns my glasses, and I put them on.

Meanwhile...
David's POV
When Felix arrived, Sebastian then answered, "Well how much information did you get about this camera, Felix?" Felix then walked towards us and answered, "According to what Marvin said they have installed the cameras because they went wrong with their companions." Cadenza then sent Felix away and gave him the money he earns. Cadenza then replied, "Sebastian send for the lieutenants and the colonel. We are to start planning the Red Rose investigation soon." I nodded in agreement then asked, " Cadenza, can we go home and take a break from this...planning for a later time?" Cadenza smiled then nodded and told Sebastian to make a board conference with the lieutenants and colonel. We then went in the car, left the CEO company, and left for home.

Sebastian's POV
When we rode back to the mansion, Master David was laughing about the memories of Him and Master John and Mistress Cadenza when they were little. As the ride back was full of laughter and tears, the mansion was in view. I parked in front of the mansion like I always do and gripped the handle of the car gently for David and Cadenza to get out of the car. When we entered the estate, we entered into the hallway. Without saying a word, we went down the staircase into the secret lab. This is where Lady Cadenza, does all her work and plans for anything basically. When we walked down, Cadenza then puts the map of the Red Rose Base out on the table then replied, "I have a map of where the Red Rose will be located when the time comes. I would like to plan it just in case it comes earlier than expected." David and I nodded in agreement, Cadenza then places the Baltic Flag in the southeast of the map, then said, "This is where we will prepare our supplies." I place a red cross near the flag. "This will be where our Health Unit will be." I said to them. The others nodded at me. Then lunch was ready and we all headed to the dining room to feast.

Samuel Wirnhier's POV

I slammed my hands on the dark oak table

I slammed my hands on the dark oak table. "WHERE IS MISS BLAIRE?!" I screamed. Friedrich looked at me and said: "She will be arriving soon, sir..." Then, Blaire enters the room. "Ah, there you are. How is everything going?" Blaire clears her throat and says: "Bonjour, Samuel. My journey has been very.. Interesting, to say the least." 'Have you gathered anything.. Important?" I reply, with a serious tone. "Of course. This girl named Cadenza, loves Connor. I think that if we can take them out, all of the defenses will fall.. And they will bow down." She says. "Excellent. Thank you, Miss Blaire. You are dismissed." I say to her. She bows and leaves the room.

Friedrich Pfaff's POV:

While I was signing some documents that needed my attention there was a knock on my door,  I then groaned in response and said:" Come in

While I was signing some documents that needed my attention there was a knock on my door, I then groaned in response and said:" Come in..." The door opened to see Mrs Blaire and told her to take a seat, I said," Do you want something to drink, tea, or water? "Mrs Blaire then replied," Tea please" I then prepared the tea, and gave it to her then I sat down with a smug smirk and asked, "What intel have you gathered from our rivals?" I said. "William has an arranged marriage, and everything seems to be going well with the couple," Blaire replies. "Excellent... This will be very easy. How do you suppose we should do about them?" I reply. "Lure them out, one by one. We will convert them all to our cause." She says. Blaire smirks. "Thank you, Mrs. Blaire, that will be all," I said. Blaire bows, and leaves the room.