Chapter 7

Cadenza's POV:

I stood up from where I was sitting and walked towards the window and said,"Alexandra, is Connor's used to be a lover, and she is a very flirtatious and an interesting lady. I suggest that you be careful of her, William." Then looked at him, his reaction was very confused and asked," Why must I be careful of this Alexandra,Cadenza?" I then said,"She is nothing, but a witch, but I fear that she is something more than a witch, William." William then nodded in agreement, he gestured for me to come to him, so I walked towards him. He kneeled down then took out something and took my hand and said," Cadenza will you be the honor of becoming my future wife with me?" My eyes widened I didn't know what to say. I loved Connor and I loved William as my friend since childhood, I then said," William, I'm sorry but I love someone else not you, I have loved you as a friend not as a husband." As I said this his eyes darkened and then stood up and yelled," I loved you, with my heart and I try to be more than a friend to you and this is what I get!" He looked at me with dark eyes that are emotionless, I gave him a sympathetically smile, he then said,"Cadenza, I promise you that I will make you mine no matter what. And kill Connor and his gang at once." I fell to my knees and tears fell from my eyes, this had broken my heart, then I said, "William, you know I trusted you as a friend but these words are nothing more than ignorance and greed that's what you are! Until you are ready to be the friend you are still, I command that you leave and never touch me nor Connor. Do I make myself clear?" William just ran to the door and slammed it shut. I then went towards my tea and drank in peace tears still threatened to come. Immediately, I put the tea down and cry onto the pillow.

James's POV

So Connor, how was the beach?

Connor: It was quite fun! Bryan was playing volleyball with Phoenix-

Hold that thought Connor.

I walk over to Cadenza.

Is everything okay?

Cadenza: No clearly, dear brother. Wiping her tears

I sit down next to Cadenza.

There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm here for you, and so is Connor.

Cadenza: I fear that Connors ex- girlfriend is something more powerful, James. She gives James the letter that William gave to her before he left.

I grab the letter, and read it.

Connor.. Dead.. What?! This is insane!

Cadenza: He threatened me that if I didn't fall for him. He will kill Connor and his friends. Looks at the window

Connor walks in.

Connor: Well, then there's only one option.

We have to watch our backs. We don't know when William will strike.

Connor: That, and... we have to do something about William.

Cadenza: There is the Queens party that will take place in Windsor which is not far she has invited William and Alexandra to it apparently.

Okay, we will go there!

Connor: I have an idea that just might work...

Okay, let's hear it.

Connor: If I can convince Alexandra to fall in love with William.. He won't kill us!

Great idea!

Cadenza: I don't know... I have a feeling William will know its not me.

Then, we will prepare a disguise...Connor?

Connor: Yes?

Can you get Alexandra to-