Chapter 8

Connor's POV

9:00 AM

Now that the party is over, what shall we do now?

Larry Butz: I heard there's an arcade not too far from here that just opened up.

Really? Whats it called?

Larry Butz: The Dreamers Arcade, where Dreams Come True!

Henry Stein: That sounds like something Joey would say, or at least used to.

Well, let's hope it wasn't owned by Joey.

We all start walking to the arcade.

Bryan Dechart: Is it near the stables?

Larry Butz: I think so.

Bryan Dechart: Is this it?

Bryan points up to a sign.

Larry Butz: Oh yeah, this is it!

Larry opens the door, and we all walk inside.

Winston Payne: Oh, if it isnt Phoenix Wright...

Phoenix sighs.

Phoenix Wright: Hey, Winston...

Winston Payne: Say, what are you doing here at an arcade? Here to play your own game? Its so meta!

Miles Edgeworth: You will refrain from bugging my friend, Mr Payne.

Winston Payne: Ah Miles! I heard about you!

Franziska Von Karma: HEY! If you are done talking, I'd like to propose a deal.

What is it?

Franziska Von Karma: First, you all need a change of clothes

Miles Edgeworth: Whats wrong with our clothing?

Winston Payne: She's just joking with you all! Here is a game pass for all of you! You can play however many times you want!

Winston hands all of us a game pass.

Cadenza: I've never been to an arcade before. How does this work?

Well you swipe this card, and then you play whatever game there is!

Cadenza: Okay!

Bryan Dechart is standing near an air hockey table.

Bryan Dechart: Hey Connor! I bet I can beat you at air hockey!

You're on!

Everyone starts to play games in the arcade.

Meanwhile, at Williams house...

10:00 PM

William opened the door to "Cadenza" and told her to sit down and stay calm. While William went to get drinks for them. "Cadenza" looked around the house. she noticed a book was lying on the floor, it looked old and rusty, it had a weird looking words, "Cadenza" immediately took a picture of it and put the book back where she left it. When William came back, he gave her a drink. At first it became awkward, but then William started the conversation of their own memories or humorous jokes. "Cadenza" then looked at William with a smile and sat closer to William still laughing and talking like usual people would do then William turned to her and noticed that they were very close. At first, William blushed as did "Cadenza", she put her hand on his cheek and told him," I love you, William, with all my heart." William replied as he puts his hands on her waist and says," I love you as well dear Cadenza." As they both inched closer to a kiss that was magical and passionate touch on both their lips, William deepened the kiss as he licks the bottom lip as a gesture for her to open her mouth. She did so. As both tongues fight for dominance, William wins, they both stop for a breath, as William carries "Cadenza" in bridal style to the bed, as their night of confessions and love begins.