The Heartbreak

Venus POV

I was sitting in the boys's living room with my pencil hovering above my paper.

'come on Vee!' i thought, 'just draw'

I kept thinking about what I should draw,when suddenly a thought popped up. Leo.

I closed my eyes and pictured his face. His beautiful eyes, his handsome smile. I drew for about 30 minutes when I felt someone looking at me. I turned to face Leo!

Leo POV

Venus turned around to see me. Her jaw dropped, her face turned bright red, and she began to gather her art supplies. I looked at her with an amused look on my face.

"So, I didnt know you could draw?" I asked.

"I-it's nothing. Its just a hobby..!"

"But your're an amazing artists!"

"R-really?!"

"yes."

Vee stared at me in disbelief. all of a sudden an Idea popped up in my head.

"So..why were you startled to see me?"

"Um...You jumped out and-"

Yep go time.

I leaned in and kissed her and walked away.

Vee POV

OMG!!!! Did Leo just kiss me?!

Lara POV

It was a few days after me and Raph started dating. We were both happy.  That night as we were both lying in bed, Raph began fidgeting with his hands and seemed to be in deep thought. I turned off my phone,and looked at him annoyed. 

"Ok spill it."

"Spill what?"

"Why are you fidgeting so much?"

"Why do you need to know?!", he snapped.

I flinched. 

"Geez dude.."

His expression softened.

"I'm sorry Lar...I'm just stressed out..."

"Well whatever it is...You know I'll be there to help."

Raph Didn't respond. I just shrugged and went to sleep.

The next Day My heart stopped.

Raph was gone.