mona's WHAT!?!?!?

Raph POV

When I got to Mona's spaceship, everything was weird.... Wait...what's that noise?

I turned around to see a bunch of soldiers coming my way. Naturally I hid. I heard them talking.

"So, Is Raph here yet?we need to make sure he NEVER finds out the child isn't his." , said the first gaurd

I was shocked. I immediately left. I had to get back to Lara. When I made It back to the lair, everyone just stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 

Leo POV

Raph just stood there, and Venus and her sisters ran to get Lara. Raph explained the whole thing to us. 

"WHAT!?!?", I yelled.

"yup....its all tru-", Raph was cut off by being tackled from behind by-you guessed it- Lara.

Lara POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGG!!!!!! Raph!!!

I would NOT let go no matter what. I Love him so much....but I have bad news......

"Hey Raph?", i asked

"Yes?", He replied.

"weeellll......OK...so.....before you left I was gonna tell you I was...Pregnant....but...I...had...a..M-miscarriage....."

Raph froze.

"wait, what?"

I rolled my eyes. Never mind. I'll explain later...

Amoly POV

Lara was so happy....It was kind've strange.. Me and Mikey were In the kitchen making christmas cookies! He was horrible at icing the cookies!!! It was soo cute!! like him.... Mikey accidenally squirted some on my cheek.

"Oops! s-sorry Amy- Lemme get it..."

he leaned in and KISSED my cheek. OMGGGG

Mikey POV

Ahaha FINALLY!!

Talena POV 

Me and Donnie were In the lab making A high tech christmas tree. When we finished we called everyone in.. venus and Leo were right under the mistletoe and no one else noticed besides Lara and raph who were giggling their heads off!

Leo POV

I noticed Raph and Lara laughing really hard about some- Wait a minute..... I looked up to see a MISTLETOE!!?!?!? I looked at Venus who JUST noticed it too. Oh dear.....

Venus POV

UM...... CRAP......But...I'll do it. I leaned in, Kissed leo RIGHT ON THE LIPS , and sat down to watch christmas movies in the living room. Welp there goes my first kiss...but At least it was to The person I liked....so WIN-WIN!!!

Donnie POV

Oh....dear... Leo was blushing redder than Raph's bandana!!...I swear he's got it bad.....Oh well.. we have to be careful..I looked at Talena...Mating season's coming.