OH MY GOD WHY!!

Raph POV

Welp this is it. I look at the entrance to the lair. I walk inside every ok me freezes.

"Hey guys.."

I notice lar- larota isn't around. Good.

After a few minutes everything is back to normal and mona went to try on a dress. Perfect I cant wait to see he-

Lara POV

I walk into the living room humming to a new song I wrote when I look up and see.. HIM.

We stare at each other before I sit on the couch 4 feet away from him. Then all of  a  sudden Mona walks in with this sparkly white dress. Barf

"How do I look?", she asks

"With your eyes dumbass", I reply

"OHHH!!!", exclaim mikey and Amoly at the same time.

She glares at me.

"I wasn't asking you!"

"Ya didnt even direct the question to anyone!", I retort

I roll my eye and put on my headphones. I still  cant believe I'm pregnant.... I glance at Raph out of the corner of my eye. And I cant believe That's the father.. I sighs and put on my personal playlist. Today CAN'T get any worse.

Venus POV

I watched Lara for a while when I noticed Leo staring at me. I gave him a smirk and he turned away blushing. I looked at Lara and whispered.

"Lar help....how do you...flirt?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. Then she looked at Leo then at me with a slow smirk she announced.

"*ahem* well Venus you see.. flirting with Leo doesn't seem like a responsible leader thing to do now is it?"

"LARA!!!!!!!!!"

I bury my face in a couch pillow.

Lara POV

I laugh so hard while I'm laughing I hear mona say,

"Umm why would you play matchmaker if your own relationship only lasted for like 3 months?"

I immediately stop laughing.

"At least i dont have a hand me down relationship."

"OHHH! SNAP! OH NO SHE DIDNT!!", exclaim mikey and amoly in unison.

She gasps and glares at me.

"What? If you act bitchy, then I get bitchy!"

I notice a little piece of plastic tape holding up her dress. Time for some fun.

"And another thing, im pretty sure it lasted longer than that tape you're using to hold up that dress... so...", I reply

"What tape?", asks amoly just as It falls off and her dress almost slips off.

I almost choke on my coke. I'm trying so hard  not to laugh. Oml!! I can't even!!!

"*crack up noise* Hahaha!!!"

I'm doubled over with laughter.as I see Raph and mona walk away upstairs I wipe my tears from laughing and smile. Today Is gonna be a good day.

The next Day I go to the kitchen and see their still here. UGH. I sit on a stool as raph makes bacon. He accidentally slams the pan on the stove too hard.

"Honey dont be so rough..", says Mona

'Honey? Ugh how Cringe'

"Oh I know you like it rough...", he says smirking

'-.-'

"OH MY GOD WHY!!!",I exclaim, "I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST MY FOCKIN APPETITE JESUS FOCKIN CHRIST!!"

I dash out of the kitchen. Thank God...that was horrible...I need to bleach my ears... (wait do I even have ears?)