Please dont go

Lara POV

As Raph was getting ready to leave, I meekly sat on the bed watching him helplessly. He turns kisses me on the lips and walks out of the room...and my life. I carefully watch him from the shadows to see where he is going. I follow him all over the city. When he finally reaches his destination, he stands on the roof of a building and stands there. He texts someone and 5 minutes later, my heart stops. Once he is gone I run back to the lair and tell my sisters everything... heartbroken and tired I trudge to our room and lay down on his pillow. O stay like that for a long time. Why did he have to go with her.

               *FLASHBACK*
I watch as Mona lisa's spaceship slowly descends and Raph walks on board.  "Please dont go..", I whisper. I feel my heart break. *crack*
I can take this I turn back and run  home tears streaming down my face.
             *END OF FLASHBACK*

Vee POV
I'm so pissed! Raph is going to die when he gets back... what a douchebag!!.after Lara finished explaining she said she was going to sleep. I went into the room to check on her and gasp. She's laying down asleep and there's tears rolling down her face. I growl and walk out. Raph is going to pay.