Mating season..😏😏❤❤❤❤

Lara POV
Me and Raph were chilling in bed when an alarm went off. Raph checked his phone and his face literally sunk.

Raph POV

CRAP,CRAP,CRAP. Its mating season!! I gotta get out of here before Lara finds ou- too late..

Lara POV
Its mating season!? This is gonna be fun..😏😏

Raph POV

😳 shit.

Donnie POV

I was working in the lab, when all of a sudden all if my brothers ran in. I was confused at first, but then realize it's time. We all go to our safe  rooms and master splinter locks the doors. He does the same for the girls. I sigh. I wish we didn't have to be locked up....and I wish Taly and I could- wait what!!?! I shake my head attempting to clear all of my dirty thoughts. Why would I think that!?! It has to be the hormones. They start to kick in and I curl up in the corner of my safe room.

Amoly POV

I was in the kitchen baking when all of a sudden I felt...weird. for some reason I wanted to do nasty stuff....with mikey.. OMG! I totally forgot it was mating season! I usually dont have to do anything because I'm innocent but all of a sudden all of these nasty things flashed in my mind.. I needed to get to the safe rooms. I followed my sisters into the safe rooms.

"Amoly? What are you doing in he-wait have you started?!", exclaimed my sisters.

I simply nod my head meekly. I follow my sisters to my own safe room. I hope mating season ends soon...

Venus POV

I was in the dojo meditating, when all of a sudden I got this strong urge. Mating season. Great. I sigh and walk to the lab. After I get locked in my safe room, I sit on the bed and read some manga. I wish I didn't have to be in here for a week... I wonder how Kyle sisters are doing?

Talena POV

After I get locked in my safe room, I lay down on my bed and go to sleep. I basically sleep the whole time I'm on my mating season. We dont need to eat because Me and Don injected everyone with nutrition shots. That way they won't be  hungry or thirsty.

Lara POV

After I got locked up in my safe room, I start punching my punching bag. It makes me feel less stressed. After I finish, I walk over to my bed and curl up and sleep. I'm so tired of this shit... I wish I didn't feel this way...

Raph POV

As soon as I get to my room. I go straight to my bed and lay down. I pull out my phone. I start to play angry birds and relax. Soon I fall asleep.. I wish I didn't feel like this anymore...

Master splinter POV

Bread.