Legacy.

Lara POV

I wake up to cole crying. I hold him closer and start to hum to him. I hum this.

He falls back asleep and I close my eyes. Amber starts crying. I open my eye to look at her just as Raph wakes up and cuddles her. She stops crying almost immediately. Wow. Our eyes meet and he smirks at me and pulls me close. We both look at our babies. I cant believe so much has happened in the last 9 months.

(You know what's bout to happen ppl)

                   *FLASHBACK*
*after Amoly told raph lara was pregnant he went upstairs. They needed to talk*

Raph P.O.V

    I walk out of the living room and go into the dojo. Wow. I dont feel anything. Did I just end things with Mona? I sont know why but, I almost feel...glad. I go to grab my phone but realize its not there. Damn it. Gotta go get it. I walk into the living room just in time to hear Amoly say 7 words that change my life.

"W-what?"

I feel a sudden panic. Aw sewer apples. Im only 17! Splinters gonna kill me!

Everyone stares at me shocked. Venus is about to say something but I dash upstairs to Lara's room and do something I thought I never would again. I knocked.

Lara P.O.V

I hear someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Its me."

R-raph??!

I bolt up and open the door.

"Uh-uhm... yes?"
He looks away and mumbles,

"Amoly told me.."

"Huh? She told you wha-"

I stop the realization hits me.

"Oh. Um.. I guess you want to talk..", I say as I open my door and invite him in. He walks in and stands by the door awkwardly.

I try to lighten the mood by saying, "you can Sit down, I wont bite.."
He smirks and sits on a nearby chair. Oh gawd... I might hate him, but he Is hot af.. we talk for a bit when all of a sudden he gets a somber expression. I ask him what's bothering him. He looks up at me with a mixture of fear, worry, and.. i dont know what emotion that is...

"Raph?"

"Are you..*sigh* are you going to keep it?"

I look at him and sit right next to him.

"Of course."

We stare at each other for a moment. He leans in slowly and then..We're kissing. A burst of emotion floods me and then im crying. Way to go me. Always the wrong emotions at the wrong time.

Raph P.O.V

My eyes widen. AH- She's crying! Whatdididoholyfuck.

"Oh no im so sorry I didnt- I dont know why I-"

Im cut off by Lara.

"No! No i mean- its  not your fault! I just..." she wipes her tears away and looks at me. "I missed you..."

I look at her and put my hand on my cheek and wipe away new tears. I  put my forehead against hers and reply softly , "I missed you too." She kissed me and I held her close to me. I kiss her head. "I-i still love you lara..."

"I love you too."

            *end of flashback*

Raph POV

Lara falls asleep after a while. I look at her and the twins. I notice that Amber has her mother's beautiful eyes and hair. I look at Lara and notice how beautiful she looks right now. Damn. Scratch that. She Is downright hot. And she's all mine. I kiss her forehead and she opens her eye and smirks, pulling me closer and kissing me. She snuggles back into me and falls asleep. I fall asleep holding my family.

Authors note:

I have no idea wtf I just wrote. Also my next story Will contain Smut so be warned. Also BIG news. I am making a second book to this so Happy day!!
Anyway bye bye for now and I am working on my new story series. BYEE