Chapter 2 - We're Here

Charles pov

We're here.

I'm at Hogwarts. Its amazing here, its extremely different to Beuxbatons.

Were about to enter the great hall, I'm excited to go in but I'm more looking forward to the legendary Hogwarts feasts.

As we enter four people catch my attention immediately. The other students seem to be sat at tables with only people of the same blue, red, green or yellow whereas these four are different. They're sat together but two are in blue, one in yellow and one in red. I realise that I want to be friends with these people. I think I recognise one of the blue ones but I can't quite figure it out because I can't see most of her face.

However, at the green table this blond guy is staring at me. He looks pretty scary and nasty. He doesn't seem to like me from the way I look.

I know why of course. People judge me based on my school. I enter last with Gabrielle. Some of the student watch me intently with confusion in their eyes but the people I saw earlier, and a few others don't seem to care.

Some were gazing at other people. One of the blue ones from earlier was gazing at a redhead and the other blue and the yellow were chatting and holding hands. The yellow one was trying to eat donuts but kept missing their mouth.

We get to the front after the girls from my school have done all their bird and butterfly fluttery oohs and ahhs, this performance has always annoyed me because it teaches boys that the girls are only a pretty face and are objects for the taking. Gabby of course starts on her performance of pirouettes, flips and acrobatics. As we finish durmstrang walk in.

There is a girl with them I smile knowing that our similar situations may be a common ground we can become friends through. I knew this trip was going to be fun after all...