Chapter 3 - Dumbledore's Speech (not rewritten)

Charles pov
Dumbledore stood up.
I'm not paying attention. As per usual.
I'm figuring out how I can make friends with the people I saw earlier. I need to be friends with them, I'm drawn to them for some reason. There's something about them that I find interesting. It's odd. I cant put it into words.
This year is gonna be fun though. I wonder how Fleur's feeling. No don't think about her.
The boy I saw earlier catches my eye he is still glaring at me. I have no idea why.
I can sense that someone else is looking at me aswell but I have no idea who. I feel odd for some reason. Like I don't fit anywhere. Oh yeah it's my brain talking it's talk(I'll elaborate on this later).
Fleur's looking at me, no doubt to see whether I'm being a disappointment or not. Boys are looking at her and Gabby, it's disgusting. Gabby's only 12. I hate the way they look at her. Fleur puts up with this shit so that Gabby doesn't have to. I put up with the constant pressure to be perfect from our parents so Gabby doesn't have to. It's awful. She doesn't deserve these atrocities neither does fleur. To be honest neither do I. But I have to be strong they are my sister's and I need to look after them because I would hate myself if they got hurt. They don't need my help, they are so strong on their own, but I care so much about them I want to protect them at all times. Especially Gabby. Fleur has suggested before that when we're of age we buy a house and take Gabby away from our parents and their constant pressure.
I snap out of my train of thought as Gabby prods my ribs to make me pay attention to Dumbledore. He's explaining about the triwizard tournament. They bring out the goblet of fire. Fleur smiles at the sight of it. The whole of beuxbatons reckons she'll be picked. I do to.
I don't want her to be though because she could die and even though she hardly talks to me I know that she cares about Gabrielle and me, we care about her aswell. Dumbledore sends us to bed. I'll make friends with the people from earlier tommorrow.....

I hope this is ok. I know I went off on a tangent but I want to show what my dear Charles is like. I am gonna stop with these sort of things after the next chapter. I'm sorry if these are short.
Love Mooney xxx