chapter 14 - revelations (not rewritten)

Time to pry.
I need more info on the dramione thing. It's been bugging me for days. I haven't said a word. I need to understand. I guess it's off to find Hermione then. As I walked past an empty classroom I heard giggling. And  as a curious person I had to see who it was.      

DRACO MALFOY AND HERMIONE GRANGER.
"Hermione I've been looking for you" I said, I was slightly annoyed.
Her jaw had dropped. I smirked. This was an odd scene to behold. Hermione and Draco standing stock still side by side looking like children that have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I laughed in my head. "Mione I need to talk to you, it is sort of important" um what should I do now " oh and I saw you like this before so you can do a proper goodbye to him." She kissed him. And left the room, I needed to say something to Draco "Do not let the other 2/3 of the golden trio, Grace, Ginny, Fred and George know about this. They will kill you" he gulped and nodded.
Hermione was in the library by this point. But I found her and decided that this was too public a place. We went to the room of requirement ( this will henceforth be known as ror) to discuss what was happening. She looked at the ground. I rolled my eyes, got her to look at me and hugged her. We talked for hours. She is super in love with him. It is really cute.

Hours later I returned to ravenclaw tower, Hermione asked if I could speak to Francesca and Scarlett ( they are amazing secret keepers) about what was going on as she needed female support as well as my own. Francesca was shocked but Scarlett smiled. She explained that not many people knew about the empathic side of her so she had known that they loved each other for a while. I laughed. We had to tell Hermione about it. I knew where she'd be of course. The library was empty which I thought unusual. We searched and searched for Hermione's bushy locks. They were nowhere to be seen. Then I remembered. She could be in the ror with Draco. We went.
As we arrived we wondered where Hermione was and the door revealed itself. We walked in to a lovely sight. Hermione and Draco cuddled up under a blanket watching a muggle film, while making out. Ewwww.
Scarlett giggled alerting them to our presence.
Hermione gasped and Draco smirked. Draco stood up and asked us 'what are you doing here?' Francesca was the first to reply ' we came for Hermione'. Hermione got up, still in shock. It was actually funny. She asked Draco to leave so the four of us could talk.
And talk we did. Scarlett admitted to her empathic abilities. Hermione's face was in a permanent state of shock by this point. Draco came back quietly and heard all of the conversation. At the end when Hermione's face had gone back to normal. Draco yelled "THAT IS SO COOL" we all assumed this was to do with the empath stuff. We all laughed. We also agreed to talk as a group again soon as we all wanted to talk about our relationships. I later talked to alura about a supposed brother she has......

Now foreverinthefire take note of that last bit please. Anyway do you guys want more about relationships between the group? Love to all my readers
Mooney xxx