Chapter 5 - Fleur (not rewritten)

Do I even need to write who's point of view it Is?

Charles pov
Fleur walks up to me.
I stand here like a deer in the headlights. I can't move. She simply walks. Then something unpredictable happens

She breaks down into tears in front of me! I don't know what to do. I'm scared she never cries. All that I can think of is to ask what's wrong so I go for it. "Fleur, what's wrong?"
"Charlie, (Have I mentioned his nickname is Charlie?) Why do people only see me as an object?" She says in the middle of bawling her eyes out.
"I don't know"
"Then they do it to Gabrielle and that's even worse"
"It's ok fleur"
"But it's not"
"Why"
"I know your secret, and I know why it's a secret. I still love you and Gabby figured it out aswell."
I have no idea what to say.
"W-What s-secret?"
In a whisper "that you're gay"
"Fleur how did you know?"
"Pretty darn obvious"
"In what way?"
"Charlie, you have never had a girlfriend, despite the fact that you are the only boy at our school and you are a veela aswell, you could have any girl you wanted!"
"That can't be it"
"It's not"
"Do elaborate"
"Fine. You comment on how hot boys are. You have a dreamy look in your eyes when you see a picture of a certain muggle celebrity and you have a pride flag above your bed at school!"
Oops. What do I do? She knows. So does Gabby. Fuck. Have they told our parents?
"Have you told anyo-"
"No I haven't told our parents"
"Ok"
Good my dad doesn't know. Mum would probably be ok about it but dad would disown me. Dad is a major homophobe. And how would I introduce Kai to them? Shit, I need to tell fleur.
"Oh yeahh, one last thing, fleur, Ihaveaboyfriendandhisnameiskai"
"What"
"I have a boyfriend, well kinda, and his name is Kai"
Then another unexpected thing. She hugged me!
Then she left.
I stood there confused for a minute until I decided to go to 'Ravenclaw' tower. I got there and tried the door. 'Nuh uh' a voice from behind me said. I spun round, it was Kai!I grabbed him and said that I needed to talk to him.
We didn't talk much......

(they only kissed a lot, Kai have I broken you yet?)

I really hope you enjoyed this addition. I have to get up in about six hours for a remembrance day service. So yes. FUN!🙀
Love Mooney xxx

A/n this is a week after my last chapter