chapter 11 - dance (not rewritten)

We walked into the great hall and we all collectively gasped.
It was beautiful. Like something out of a fairy tale. Some of the boys were eyeing up my friends. There was a groan from a couple as they realised all but one of us had a female date or was male. This meant that Scarlett had some unwanted attention, and due to her social awkwardness, she started to panic. We all went to her and Francesca, who has major social anxiety, to keep them hidden from the vile beings. Scarlett's unwanted attention dispersed when Fred, who had been talking to George, walked up behind her and placed a kiss on top of her head.
The boys went back to what ever they were doing before.
We all split up to do what ever we wanted. I danced with Kai and both of my sister's. We had an amazing meal. The Ginny got annoyed at Ron for upsetting Hermione, chesca had to hold her back from firing a curse or two.
Before I knew it the ball was ending. We all went to the ravenclaw common room, except tonks who for unknown reasons had to leave, to talk. It was a really fun evening. We talked for hours about nothing. It was really enjoyable even my sister's came along.

That night
Gabby ran away from a durmstrang kid. He was trying to take her. He was ordering her to come with him....

I woke up in a cold sweat. My dream hadn't happened. I started crying. I was in the Ravenclaw common room. Gabby was in the armchair by the fire, with fleur fast asleep next to her. Someone was cradling her.
" for gods sake Scarlett"
"What"
" Why are you here"
" I sensed two sudden surges of fear almost symultaniously"
"Why did you choose to go to Gabby though"
"I sensed more fear coming from her, I also figured that you could handle yours better than she could"
She said goodnight and left. I was left coming in and out of consciousness. I finally fell asleep with both my sister's and I curled up together......

Guys I am sorry it's so short but it's like midnight right now so I need to sleep. Goodnight my lovable readers.
Love Mooney xxx