Chapter 8 - Task 1 (not rewritten)

FLEUR WAS FACING A DRAGON!
I was screaming at her to get it done. Gabby was terrified that fleur was gonna get hurt. We had gone to the tent earlier and fleur was crying.
Gabby screamed. "FLEUR MOVE!" The dragon almost got her as she grabbed her golden egg. I didn't care what she scored as long as she was safe.
She ran out of the arena towards madam maxime but a weasley cut her off and asked her if she was ok. She stomped away. I looked closer. This boy seemed to have an immunity to the veela charm fleur had. I was intrigued.

Half an hour later
I was talking to Gabby in the stands when fleur rushed up. I had to explain about the boy. So I did. She ran off to apologise to him. She came back grinning like an idiot. I asked what had happened. She said 'nothing' while still grinning like a crazy person. It was really sweet.
She liked that boy. I could see why, he was pretty fit, but I had a boyfriend. Fleur was hugging Gabby. She was apologising for entering. I told her to stop. I said that it was done now, it couldn't be changed so there was really no point in apologising.
Gabby still snuggled into her.
We found out the placements. Fleur was penultimate. I didn't know how to feel.

At dinner
I couldn't take it anymore.
Fred and Scarlett were gazing into each other's eyes. I told them to get a room. They left. Scarlett came back smiling about 5 minutes later so did fred. They had obviously done something, I found out later that fred had decided to show her the plans for a joke shop and it had made her feel special that he entrusted her with that information.
Kai kept on at me to eat. I wasn't hungry so grace finished off my portion. I laughed as she hungrily Wolfed it down. She is so greedy. As she finished the Hufflepuff came and kissed her cheek. "See you later Grace"
"Bye tonks" (I know that tonks wouldn't be at hogwarts at this point but go with it)
They are so cute.
Dinner was nice but I wanted to go to the library with Kai. long story short we didn't read a lot.....