chapter 20 - distance (not rewritten)

I'm sorry but once again this is a very dramione chapter.

Hermione's pov
Draco approached me after dinner and asked me to meet him in the library in an hour.

An hour later ish
Draco was stood by the restricted section when I got to the library. When I got to him he took my hand and lead me over to a quiet corner.
"Why did you want to meet here Draco?"
"It needs to be quiet for me to say this."
"What have you brought me here for?"
He stayed silent. For ages. He still didn't speak.
"I said 'what have you brought me here for?'" I was becoming increasingly more frustrated with every word I spoke, "DRACO!" That shocked him out of his stupor.
"Huh, what do you want Granger?" He barked.
Was this another dream or not. It seemed pretty real to me.
"Why have you brought me here?"
"To tell you to keep your distance from me, you filthy little mudblood!"
With that I slapped him, hard, and walked calmly away.

Finally Charlie's pov
I can't believe Kai broke things off but I don't care. It's his choice. I'm already over it. I don't care.

Right;
I know this is a bad chapter but I wanted to get back into it and I wanted to ask anyone reading this what exactly they want to see in the next 3 chapters. I also want to make it known that Kai will not be a part of this story going forward. Do you ship Charlie with anyone?
Love Mooney xx