Chapter 7 - Happiness (not rewritten)

Two days later
Who do you think?
Kai and I walked into the great hall.
The girls from my school stared at me as kai kissed my cheek. I laughed. I guess everyone knew I was gay now. It was an awesome feeling, I could be myself now.
Gabby came up and grappled me into a hug. I was taken by surprise so I just stood there while my new friends laughed at me.
Francesca and Scarlett came over from the Ravenclaw table and Grace from the Hufflepuff table. We headed over to Corrina and Shona. Scarlett headed towards Fred. Grace mumbled something and walked towards the older Hufflepuff who greeted Grace with a hug (with something more in it). A Gryffindor boy walked towards the girl that I had so often seen Francesca gazing at. I stared.
Francesca saw. The boy began to speak "ummm, Ginny do you, you know, want to go-" with that chesca ran. I ran after her.
I eventually found he in the greenhouses. She was crying. "Chesca?"
"What do you want?"
" What happened back there?"
"I really like Ginny "
"Awww"
"Don't awww me!"
And with that Ginny burst through the doors closely followed by Fred and
Scarlett, Scarlett was dragging a grumbling Grace, Shona, Corrina and Kai. Kai came over to me. "What did grace do?" I asked my boyfriend.
"She tried to kill Neville"
I assumed Neville was the boy. I nodded. Ginny went over to Francesca and said "will you go to the ball with me chess?"
Francesca had to reply "ye-"
But she was cut off by Ginny's lips on hers. Before long they started making out. The rest of us left quietly.

About an hour later
We were all sat in the library when chesca and Ginny showed up, hand in hand might I add, chesca was laughing at something Ginny had said. Fred whispered something to Scarlett that made her blush and then went off to talk to George about pranks. I looked at Scarlett idly until she finally spoke up. "He told me to meet him for dinner"
Kai cheered. I laughed. Grace went off to give fred the 101 on dating Scarlett and Francesca trailed after Grace. I'm praying that Fred makes it out of that talk. Scarlett looked at her book again pink with blush.

At dinner
"Eat up"
"Kai you don't have to feed me" I said to kai.
Scarlett stood up. I followed her gaze to Fred and giggled. He waved to her and she ran to him. He kissed her forehead. It was really sweet. She obviously adores him.
I turned to Kai. And kissed him. Grace went to the Hufflepuff who's name I still didn't know. I would ask when I next saw her. Kai kissed me back. Gabby came over and sat down in front of me. "YASSS QUEEN" she squealed. Kai laughed. She smiled at me with a look I knew well. It said you did good. I saw fleur come in looking confused. I waved her over and introduced her to Kai, soon the whole of beuxbatons practically was sat at the ravenclaw table. I realised. Tonight was the night. Would fleur be picked? I looked at Gabby and reassured her that I hadn't done it. She looked at fleur who looked at her guiltily. Gabby had tears in her eyes. Fleur whispered to her "I'm sorry gabs I really wanted to try. Remember it may not be me."
At that Gabby perked right up. Kai squeezed her hand in reasurence. I smiled.

Dumbledore called out "IT IS TIME"
Everyone went quiet.
"Durmstrangs champion is VICTOR KRUM"
"Hogwarts champion is CEDRIC DIGGORY"
I prayed.
"The champion for beuxbatons is f-"
Florence? Felicity? Anyone but fleur Please.
"-leur delacour"
NO
Gabby was sobbing as our sister stood up and walked away. I immediately left with Gabby, I had to. I didn't hear what happened next. I found out the next day. Harry potter was a champion.

The next day
Gabby hadn't stopped crying. She loved fleur and feared for her safety. Nothing would comfort her.
I left.
I couldn't take it.
I found my friends with fleur. She looked distraught....

This is my longest chapter yet. I love you guys. Thank you for reading this book. I'm not gonna upload tommorrow I'm really busy. I may never upload on a Tuesday sorry.
Love Mooney xxx