Chapter 9 - A Terrifying Moment (not rewritten)

Guys the above picture looks a lot like my character (a blond male) and my friend kai!

Kai hadn't talked to me for a few days I was starting to feel like he was avoiding me.
I was really worried. Did he not like me anymore. We hadn't spoken since the first task. So i decided to seek him out.
I didnt have to look or rather hear far to hear Grace's usual cry of "FIGHT ME". I laughed. Scarlett ran round the corner. She stopped and said 'I'm sensing fear, confusion, worry and love.' I just looked at her. I then remembered how she knew that. "Yeah... ok".
"I would go a fast as possible"
"I need to talk to kai."
"Fine, he's in the common room, I'm going there now"
We arrived. I ran to him. "Have you been avoiding me!"
"Kinda"
Oh god! No. This cant be about to happen. Are we gonna...
"I figured you needed time with your sisters after that near miss fleur had" kai continued.I just sat down and hugged him. He was so considerate (not at all like the real kai 😛).

At dinner
I went over to the hufflepuff table, where the others were already sitting. Fleur, to my suprise, brought Gabbrielle over and sat down. She made polite conversation, she also gave kai the 'big brother talk' which became the 'big sister talk' in a matter of seconds, she was struggling as a few Hufflepuff boys kept looking at her in a longing way. I had had enough. I stood up and said as loudly as i could
"BOYS AND GIRLS IF YOU THINK MY SISTER IS AN OBJECT FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE IF YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKEN, IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO EITHER OF THEM, ANYTHING MEANING LOOK AT THEM IN THE WAY YOU ALL DO AND WHISPER, YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH AS MY SISTERS ARE NOT JUST THEIR LOOKS THEY HAVE PERSONALITIES TOO"
Some hogwarts professors applauded me. The majority of boys, and some girlsall looked at me in horror they thought that they would get away with it. I realised that i hadnt sat down yet but before i could my newfound friends all stood up and said "YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO DEAL WITH US ASWELL" the same boys and girls now looked scared. They were frightened of Grace as she had given malfoy a conncussion the last time he annoyed her.
We left the great hall laughing and waiting for the yule ball at christmas....

I hope you liked this one. I am truely sorry that i cant upload on a Tuesday, i honestly struggled with this chapter. I just couldnt think of anything.
Love Mooney xxx