3

Amelia's P.O.V

Science

20 minutes into the boring ass lesson about electromagnets a guy barged in looking at the door number before nodding.

"Who are you and why are you late" the teacher said putting her hands on her hips.

He looked at her and replied with,

"Dylan Ryder and my bike broke down"

He shrugged and sat in the seat next to me

God damn he was one sexy motherfucker

But one thing I know I gotta do is stay away

My brothers specifically said no boys.

"Hey baby girl u got a pen" he said to me.

His voice was so deep and raspy I almost forgot how to speak English.

Mentally slapping myself for being this typical I shook my head and stared at him in disgust.

"I do got a pen but not for you and don't call me that again" I said rolling my eyes and leaning back in my seat

"Damn alright, got it your a González aren't u" he said keeping his face towards the board a small smile evident on his face.

"Yes i am what does that have to do with this conversation" I said annoyedly.

"Oh nothing" he said his smile growing wider, all i wanted to do in that moment was smack it right off.

Also what the fuck is that supposed to mean.

"You know you find me hot, I can just see you drooling" he said turning his gaze to me.

And there it was the one thing that is a big no no for me.

Cockiness.

"Not really if you get your head out of your ass, you may be able to see that idiot" I huffed rolling my eyes turning my attention towards the window.

"Oh come on every girl finds me hot they will do anything for me" he said keeping his smirk on his face.

"Oh really" I said gazing back at him for a second uninterestedly.

"Yes watch" he said leaning back in his seat before speaking.

"Anyone got a pen I could borrow"

In the next second every girl in the class had their hand up in the air with a pen.

He took the pen off one of the girls who came to me this morning and winked with a small "thanks baby girl"

He looked back at me and smirked as if he accomplished something amazing.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed ignoring him through out the whole lesson.

~

Break