The ending

Deans P.O.V

I brought my gun out killing anyone who came in my way who weren't any of our men, the others doing the same.

We were now at the warehouse and we were not going back until I get my baby sister safely.

There weren't much guards which was weird as I expected there to be more "protection". He's an idiot anyway probably didn't think hard enough.

The warehouse was big which was surprising but I knew in what room exactly she was held in. That fuckers gonna pay if I see even a little hair missing.

Amelia's P.O.V

His face dropped as he noticed I had a knife in my bra. Why was he looking there anyway, Pervy little pedo.

"Aweeee is wittle Dylyyy scared of a wittle knife" I said in a baby voice mocking him taking the knife out of my bra waving it around infront of him.

He became angry and glared at me ready to take the knife out of my hand but I stepped back and shook my head.

"Why were you smiling when you walked in" I said squinting my eyes at him.

"Because your oh so lovely brothers are here to rescues their little princess" he said now mocking me.

My face lit up as I thought of getting out of here but not before burying this bitches ass. I winced as the cut on my arm began stinging due to the air that went through it, great it's probably infected now.

Dylan's face morphed into one of worry and concern as he came forward to check it but I pulled it away and glared at him.

"Go fuck your self" I said as I plunged the knife into his arm and sliced down enjoying the pained look on his face.

Just as I pulled the knife out, the door fell off its hinges all the boys + some other who I didn't know walked in.

Damn this room isn't that big.

Acknowledging that some of the boys stayed outside only leaving my brothers in.

They all looked like a mess, hair all roughed up eyes dark and teary. Jason looked worse then them all whereas dean looked like the strongest of them all.

Deans facial expressions hardened once he saw the blood seeping out of my arm and the bruises on my face.

Before I could say or do anything Dylan turned around and grabbed my neck into a headlock cutting off my air supply.

"What the fuck" I choked out pressing my nails into the cut that I made on his arm but he didn't loosen his grip instead he held on tighter.

All my brothers rushed forward but stopped in their tracks when I felt something cold and round on the side of my head.

A gun.

"Come any closer and I will kill your little sister" he said pushing the barrel of the gun closer.

"Such a shame I really wanted to make her my wife" he said clicking his tongue.

The boys' face turned from sad to disgust and hatred for the psychotic man who held a gun to my head.

"Now your going to have to die just like your parents did" he whispered into my ear kissing the top of it.

This little fucking fuck.

My parents have always been a soft subject for me and I get really angry when someone mentions them for example remember the Brittany situation?

I bit his arm and brought my foot up from the back kicking him in his non existent balls. He instantly let go making me fall forward and into deans arms.